44 | Irreplaceable

Chapter 44 : Irreplaceable
** Explicit Content Below 18+ Only **

When we arrived to Omar's apartment I instantly collapsed onto the couch. I was absolutely exhausted and suddenly his couch felt like a cloud, a comfortable one at that.

"So what are you in the mood for?," Omar asked, stepping out of his shoes.

"Sleep."

"You gotta eat something, like now."

His voice had gotten serious but was still gentle, he had that kind of superpower.

"I really just feel exhausted, after all that stuff with Jax and Scarlett," I explained.

I sat there and began to think about what was to come with that situation. I had thought over and over how I'd handle coping with knowing I had technically put out a hit on someone, someone I once loved.

"I know that look, don't overthink anything and stress yourself out," Omar chimed.

He had begun preparing and seasoning chicken breasts. The smell of the seasoning made me want to puke but I told myself I would force it down if I had to. I loved chicken, well so I thought.

"Easier said than done. I know he's evil but I just can't help but feel like having his blood on my hands will do more bad than good."

"The kind of person he is won't take or handle any kind of guidance, second chances, any of that. He has to be handled. If it weren't for you two I would've done it myself," he said kissing me on the forehead.

I knew he was right. I mean it's not like I hadn't gave him several chances to flee the city. It just still bothered me a bit. I suppose it would pass in due time. I had bigger things to worry about, like getting to my doctors appointment.

"I agree. Well the chicken smells kind of good now, what sides are you making?."

My stomach began to growl like a starving tiger. I could just about drool.

"Brown rice and green beans. Healthy." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and smirked gently. He cared a lot and knowing that made me smile. I sat there looking at him as he prepared the sides and checked on the chicken that he now had baking in the oven.

I walked up behind him and seductively licked the side of his neck while running my hand down his chest. I saw him gently quiver and knew that I had turned him on.

"What did I tell you?," he asked turning to face me.

"Baby we will be fine and my hormones are raging, don't punish me like this," I whined. I gently hit my lip as I stared into his almond colored eyes.

"I just don't want to hurt you. Not while you're carrying my child."

I understood his fear, but my hormones were dangerously making me refuse to acknowledge it.

"Shhh."

I slowly kneeled in front of him and demanded him to remove his shirt. He stared down at me blankly for a moment and then began to lift it off over his head. I smiled up at him widely.

"You are just too much," he laughed, continuing to stare down at me.

"That's why you fell for me."

I pulled his gym shorts down and revealed his rod, staring right back at me. I began to drool just staring at it remembering all of the pleasure it had brung me.

Slowly, I placed my mouth onto the tip and he instantly let out a loud grunt. I tightened my lips around his dick and took it deeper into my throat wetting every inch. I began to bob my head back and forth quickly and then slowly to give it a different kind of motion.

"Fuuck," he moaned out looking down into my eyes.

I began to feel a pulsating feeling in my panties and became even more soaked as I continued turning him on.

He had grabbed onto my hair firmly because he knew that turned me on. I continued to take him deeper into my mouth slowly backing up so that the tip would continuously meet my lips again.

"Come on," I instructed as I slowly stood up and walked him over to the couch.

I plopped him down and began to undress in front of him. He stared back at me with eyes full of lust and licked his lips as I revealed my bare body for him.

I smiled back, "You look like a kid in the candy store."

"That's damn sure what it feels like," he chuckled.

I stepped up and positioned my feet onto the sides of his thighs on the couch into a frog-like position and gently lowered myself onto him, slowly inserting him into me.

"Fuck it's tight," he let out.

I smiled and placed my lips firmly onto his embracing into a passionate kiss. I slowly began to bounce myself up and down on him as I took his dick deeper inside of me with each stroke.

"I love you," I cooed into his ear.

I continued to sway my hips back and forth creating a circular pattern which I could tell was driving him crazy. He gripped my waist firmly as he began to pound me from beneath. I yelled out in pleasure as I felt myself release on his dick.

"Mmm you like that shit huh? Say it," he demanded seductively as he continued stroking me from beneath.

"I love that dick daddy yes," I moaned while bouncing on it in rhythm.

I moved myself all the way to the tip of him and came back down on it causing it to go deeper. He had his hands clenching the side of my thighs strongly which made me even weaker.

"Fuuckkkk," he yelled out releasing his seed into me.

It was the first time he had came inside of me purposely and that feeling alone just felt amazing.

I kissed him on the lips gently and hurried to the restroom. When I went to pee I wiped afterwards with a warm white cloth and immediately began to freeze up when I saw it, blood.

A/N : Hey everyone! The fact I've been so inactive but y'all are still showing this novel love means the world to me, I promise I got y'all & will be finishing this the right way! Ready to see what happens with Jax? Thoughts about Scarlett? What do you think will happen with their baby? Stay tuned. 🤍