20 | Sextasy

Chapter 20 : Sextasy
* VERY SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW * 18+

When we finally reached my apartment it was nearly midnight, I hated that I had wasted so much of my night.

I turned the AC on 69 degrees when we got inside, threw my bags on my bed and filled up Nala's bowls with water and food. I told Omar to make himself at home as I went and changed. He turned on the tv in my living room and plopped down on the couch.

I walked into my room and decided I would shower before changing, it had been an eventful day and I needed to hop in hot water and just relax.

"I'm getting in the shower baby, I'll be out in a little bit," I yelled.

"Can I join you?," he asked, approaching me as I undressed.

"That depends on if you're still trying to keep things moving slow," I laughed.

He began to undress with me and grabbed a towel from his bag, when he turned to grab it I got a view of his ass and it just made me want to melt.

"I think we've gone as slow as we need to, I know what I want and so do you," he replied, leading me towards the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and connected it to my Bluetooth speaker, I thought it would set the mood if I played some of my "love making" playlist music.

Omar started the shower and stepped in first, I continued scrolling on my playlist and eventually played Wus Good by PartyNextDoor.

As I walked to the shower my legs became shaky, I had never been this nervous, even when it was my very first time. I breathed in and out deeply and stepped into the shower behind him. He had wet his face entirely, the water was dripping from his beard and that turned me on more than anything.

I stepped closer to him and allowed the hot water to run down my face and body. He pulled me closer to him and my body pressed onto his, nothing was between us and it felt euphoric.

He placed his lips onto mine and I began to blossom like a rose, I allowed his tongue onto mine and began to slightly suck on it as our mouths moved together in passion.

Good lovin, feel so numb
Ride me til' I'm about to cum
I see you about to clim—
-Ax so oh girl don't be shy
Hey shawty, this what I'm here for, I'm ready
Are you downtown when I'm round town, I'm ready
Girl, just let me know what's good

As the song continued setting the mood things began to heat up with us. He placed his warm tongue onto my body and began to trace circles around my breasts. Finally he enclosed his mouth gently onto one of my nipples and began to lightly but firmly suck on it, he moved his mouth to the other nipple and did the same. I began to moan quietly in his ear.

He took his hand which was also warm from the water and placed it gently between my thighs.

"Open your legs up baby," he moaned in my ear.

I did as I was told and he slowly began to caress my pussy. He moved his fingers around in circular motions, between the water and movements I instantly began to lock up.