31 | No Games

Chapter 31 : No Games
* SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW * 18+

I spent the night at Ashley's house with the girls' but left first thing in the morning to seek a local bail bondsman.

I'd never been in jail or had to bond anyone out before but Ashley had been quite a few times so when she told me how to go about doing it I jumped immediately.

I found a local affordable bail bondsman that helped me post Omar's bail within less than an hour. I paid $500 to get him released, it was only 10% of his total bond price. Money didn't matter at this point, I needed him out.

After I had permission to go pick him up from jail I drove as fast as my car would allow me to get there. As I sped down the highway all I could think about was him.

The way his dimples revealed themselves the moment he smirked, the way his eyes glistened whenever he was excited about something, the way he held me, the way he kissed me, all of it.

As I sat on the hood of my car outside of the gate waiting on him to walk out the door I began to feel butterflies flutter around in my stomach. I suddenly felt a bit queasy. I think my anxiety from all of this was just extremely high.

Ashley would be posting Trev's bail and picking him up a bit later, I checked with her about it before I left from her apartment. I was still sad that they had gotten caught up in this mess.

"I hate mornings but you always make them manageable," Omar yelled as he walked towards my car.

He was grinning as widely as ever, holding his shirt and a bag with his items in his hands.

I smiled like a maniac and ran and jumped into his arms. I couldn't help but shed a couple tears as our skin made contact. I couldn't believe how much this man meant to me.

"What did I tell you about crying?," He asked.

"I'm sorry I can't help it babe I really can't. I couldn't stop thinking about you being in that cell even if it wasn't for long," I sniffled.

"I know bae but I'm right here and I promise I'm not going anywhere. My family has an amazing attorney plus this is my first offense so we good."

"I just hate that this happened in the first place."

"Yeah but it couldn't be avoided, he knew better."

"You're right," I agreed.

"I'll drive I know you're exhausted and I need to try to go get my car from that parking garage hopefully it isn't towed."

"That's fine. I slept like shit anyway," I responded, tossing him my car keys.

As I sat in the passenger seat I began to drift off, being in his presence made me feel peaceful. Now that I had some kind of peace I could rest.

***

A few hours after we picked up Omar's car we finally made our way back to my apartment. I had asked Melody to stop by and check on Nala since I was having an emergency but she had left a couple hours before I got back home.

"Hi momma I missed you so so much," I cooed, rubbing Nala on the head.

She grunted and began wagging her tail moving towards Omar.