29 | There Will Be Drama Part II

Chapter 29 : There Will Be Drama Part II

I turned to face the raspy, deep voice that was coming from behind me.

As I stood there glaring into the dark pits of Jackon's eyes I felt my blood begin to boil and move up to my face.

I couldn't quite put my head around why this was happening. I didn't want to overreact and embarrass myself or anyone else involved, but I couldn't under-react again to him and his bullshit either.

"What's the matter baby cat got your tongue?, he joked smirking evilly towards me and Omar.

His broad arms were crossed over his chest and his feet stood apart, he was positioned to attack. I had studied his behaviors for years due to the abuse.

I stood there in silence for a moment still contemplating my next move but before I could respond I was interrupted.

"I'm sure I already know who you are so ima tell you right now this ain't what you want bruh," snapped Omar.

He'd let go of the hold he had on my waist go and slowly began approaching Jackson. I could feel the tension between them, it felt like bricks being piled onto my chest.

"It's exactly what I want pussy ass bitch," yelled Jackson, clenching his teeth together.

His fists had began to ball up. If this was a cartoon this would be the scene where he was fuming red fire from his head.

"What is it with you, what's your issue?," I asked.

I grabbed onto Omar's right arm to attempt to soothe him, I wanted to diffuse this situation. A crowd of people near the bar had already started staring at what was unfolding.

"You. You deny all my attempts to talk things out because you running around with this fuck boy, you fuckin' him?", he yelled.

He moved a step closer to me and I immediately began to step backwards.

Before I could respond everything unfolded.

THWACK!

As soon as Jackson had moved closer to me with that kind of posture Omar immediately pushed me out of the way . He'd taken his right fist and landed it onto Jackson's jaw.

As soon as he did this Jackson attempted to come back with a left hook, Omar weaved it and punched him again in the nose with his other hand.

After several failed attempts at punching Omar he gave up and went for a bear attack position, locking his arms up to smother Omar in. He was successful at this and head butted him hard causing Omar to fall backwards.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

They laid in the middle of the restaurant on the ground fighting, I stood there in utter shock. Omar was close handed punching Jackson in the ribs, nose and jaw, every single hit connected.

Jackson was above him landing hits on Omar's face. I began crying and stood there for a moment completely frozen. I was traumatized in the moment but I couldn't let him continue to hover over Omar.

Before I knew it I ran up to Jackson's head and pulled it back strongly getting him to release his grasp on Omar. When he fell backwards I fell with him and started punching him in his cheekbone. I drew blood and continued going at him as Omar came and started kicking him in the side.

"Get off him, get off him," yelled a dining room supervisor.

He pulled Omar off and shoved him to the side. I seen this and as I attempted to stand up to go with Omar Jackson pulled me back by my hair and landed a punch directly on my left eye.

I threw my hands up to block the other punch and immediately started to punch him again, this time uppercutting him in the abdominal area. He blocked these hits and I began to feel sluggish.

"POLICE, FREEZE!," yelled two tall, broad masculine officers.

They had their guns drawn towards Jackson. They asked him to move away from me and step back with his hands behind his head.

He did as they said and as they placed him in handcuffs something unbelievable happened. Omar and Trev both came charging at him getting ahold of him from the officers. They dropped him on the ground and kicked him until additional officers got ahold of them.

"Weak ass! Putting your hands on a fucking female you won't do it again with ya' bitch ass," yelled Trev.

He'd approached and seen all the commotion after hearing the fight unravel.

The officers placed all three of them fully in handcuffs and began to walk them outside of the restaurant. Tears begin to flood out of my eyes, I wanted to cry uncontrollably but I felt more anger than sadness.

I ran towards the exit and followed the officer holding Omar. I couldn't let them just take him, this is America.

"Please tell me where he's going I need to know," I cried chasing the officer as fast as I could.

My chest felt tightened from all the anxiety that had built up.

"Downtown county," the officer responded, pushing Omar's head down so that he could get in the backseat of the car.

He closed the door behind him and went on the opposite side of the car to get in the drivers seat.

"Baby call me I'm gonna get you out," I yelled as the car glided off down the street.

My heart was racing, my blood was overflowing, my body was sore, but I couldn't think of the physical trauma right now.

The other police cars took off following the first one with Trev in one and Jackson in another. I watched the cars disappear down the street and stood there completely in shock.

"Come on bestfriend, we're gonna go to my apartment and wait for them to call us it's going to be okay," Ashley cooed as she patted me gently on the back.

I dropped my head into her chest and began to sob drastically.

I'd never wanted anything like this to unfold. I loved Omar with every piece of me, I couldn't let him get in trouble for this loser. He shouldn't have had to.

"We're coming with you guys until we know exactly what's happening," Jada stated grabbing onto me and Ashley's hands.

"Absolutely, this is not right," Natalie chimed in, throwing her arms around me.

She laid her head on my shoulder and whispered to me that everything would be okay.

My knees felt weak. My voice was gone. My heart felt empty. I was at a complete loss for words.

A/N : Thank you guys so much for helping this book reach over 2k views! I greatly appreciate all of the support. Please vote & comment on the chapters. Stay tuned. Part 3 will be out in a couple of days. Thanks for your patience. 🖤

Edited by author on 5/26/22 💕