24 | Secrets

Chapter 24 : Secrets
* Mature LGBT+ Content Below * 18+

Jada's POV (Sunday after leaving the brunch)

After I pulled away from the restaurant I begun to make my way back to my house. I needed to get there and change before it was time to meet with my lady.

I'd chosen to keep our relationship private for now, especially after how random it was but my heart was telling me otherwise.

After my fight with Faith last week I ended up venting to this woman whose had my back for quite some time now.

Surprisingly, she confessed her feelings for me and we agreed to pursue one another. At first I thought it was the wine agreeing to this, but after experiencing raw intimacy with her I knew that it was what I wanted, actually what I needed.

I pulled up to my apartment and frantically ran through the door to my room. I changed into my sexy indigo blue SavageXFenty lingerie and threw my hair up into a bun. Spraying on some Prada candy perfume I laid across my bed and sent her a text.

"I'll be in the bed waiting on you."

I sat there with sweaty palms, shaky knees and a rapid heartbeat. I'd completely forgotten about Jessi and any other woman for that matter, this one just took over me completely.

A few moments later I heard my front door close and lock. In walked my woman, sexier than ever.

"This secret is getting so hard to keep," she whined, plopping down on the bed aside me.

My dream woman was Natalie. Yes my "friend" Natalie. Completely unexpected but nonetheless, magical!

"I know baby, but for right now it's for the best. We all just made up," I responded, as I began to kiss on her back and unzip the back of her dress.

"I just want to love you out in public, and I want them to know about us so they can accept us," she said, stepping out of her sandals.

We'd constantly gone back and forth about how to tell Faith and Ashley about our relationship. At the moment, it seemed like keeping this special thing between us private for right now was the best option.

I sighed, "I agree, but timing is everything."

She turned around to face me and I could see the happiness that twinkled in her eyes. I ran my fingers against her cheekbones, looking into her eyes absorbing the light we both were feeling.

I had always knew that I loved women in general, but this woman was simply everything. I mean they say friends can make the best partners, but who would've ever known this would happen?

Natalie had a beautiful deep mocha complexion, dark eyebrows, beautiful chocolate eyes and a smile so bright that it could light up a moon. Her lips were full, her cheekbones were high and her facial structure was of a model. She was the definition of a melanin goddess.

When she confessed her love for me it shocked me but flattered me more than anything. I was capable of grasping her attention, which was super surprising.

When she stood up after helping me remove her dress she seductively revealed what she was wearing underneath. Red laced floral lingerie covered her slim frame.

I could immediately feel the lust in my eyes but the love in my soul. She twirled around and bent over giving me a perfect view of her plump but perfect round ass.

She twisted her hips walking back towards the bed and kept eye contact as she licked her lips at me. She climbed on top of me, pulled my hands up above my head and intertwined our fingers together. She was forceful but romantic with her movements. She took charge and I loved it.

"Nothing has ever felt so right," she cooed in my ear.

She began to gently nibble on my ear while still holding onto my hand. She grabbed both of my palms and held them with her right hand as she used the left to trace her fingers down to my breasts.

She licked from my ear, to my neck and then finally to my breasts. She spelled her name with her tongue along both of my breasts and I could feel my body heat begin to rise.

I dropped my hands from above my head and used them to spread her ass cheeks apart. I firmly gripped onto them as I spread them, causing her to moan out uncontrollably.

"You just feel so good," I exclaimed, getting hornier by the second.

She smiled and came back up to my face to kiss me. She grabbed my throat and stuck her tongue deeply into my mouth as we began to lick at each other's tongues and strongly grasp each other's bodies.

I still had both of my hands lying on her ass cheeks as she kept both of hers on my breasts.

She removed her lace panties and threw them off the bed, I did the same with mine.

"Open your legs wide," she demanded.

I licked my lips and swallowed preparing for what was next to come.

She climbed on top of me and placed herself in between my legs. She licked her fingers and placed them onto her clit, wetting it fully. I did the same and positioned myself more so that she was comfortable. She gently came down and placed her clit onto mine, we both gasped and moaned immediately in pleasure.

She began to slowly move her hips and arch her ass back and forth, gliding her clit onto mine. The wetness began to increase with each stroke, it drove me insane.

"I want you to make that pretty pussy cum all over mine," I commanded.

She continued to sway her hips back and forth, the friction of our bodies combined and the room suddenly felt like it was in outer space.

I looked her in the eyes and placed my hand onto her throat, I began to grind her from the bottom and firmly grip onto her ass. She sped up the motions and screamed out to me in pleasure.

"Fuuck," she screamed, as she released her body completely to me.

She leaned down and began to kiss me passionately. She continued grinding me as she slowly kissed me and licked my tongue, I came strongly with her.

I placed my hands into her hair and pulled her face closer to mine again.

"I love you," I affirmed.

She stared at me in awe, I then seen tears fall from her eyes.

"I love you too Jada," she squealed.

I grabbed her and pulled her next to me, we laid there and looked at each other smiling cherishing the moment.

I thought to myself, it was officially time to tell the others. At this point nothing could ruin the happiness I was feeling.

A/N : I hope you guys liked the surprise! I'm bisexual so I felt the need to dedicate a chapter entirely to one of the LGBT+ characters. Stay tuned. 🖤🦋

Edited by author on 5/21/22 💫