11 | The Weekend Part II

Chapter 11 : The Weekend Part II

* ( Long Chapter With EXTREMELY Mature Content ) * 18+ only !

I strolled down the hall to the kitchen and plopped down on a red bar stool.

I sat there fidgeting with my phone and picking at some of the rhinestones on my nails.

What did I do?

Why would I invite him over here?

What will my girls think?

How will he feel knowing I've kept him a secret?

Either way I looked at it, I was royally screwed.

I grabbed the dussé bottle from the counter and poured myself another shot.

I grabbed a rice krispy treat bar as well, attempting to coat my stomach.

"You been hittin' that bottle kinda heavy sis, everything alright?," Trev chuckled, picking up the bottle to pour himself a cup.

I laughed. Everything was not alright.

"Yeah I'm fine bro, just getting in the party mood," I replied.

Ashley came downstairs looking nothing short of fire. She had her wig completely slayed. It was a long deep wave 26" that she had wet for a more bold look.

She wore a thigh length red, tight-fitting dress with a pair of gold strap-up stiletto heels to match her accessories. She had also applied wild red lipstick to her lips and created a bold winged eyeliner look on her eyes making the hazel color of them pop.

"Ooh you look good bestie," I slurred taking a sip out of my cup.

"How many drinks have you had?," she laughed.

"Not enough for the kind of night this is about to be," I mumbled.

Jada made her way down the stairs next also looking breathtaking. She wore an all black jumpsuit with a pair of black sandals to match. Her toes were bright pink which suited her honey skin tone very well.

Natalie followed closely wearing a black and white tube top with black leather leggings to match. Out of all of us she was more casual at all times, which is always fine when you look good anyway.

We all sat around the bar laughing and listening to music.

Trev was a DJ on the side of his normal overnight job so he had some of the best equipment ever when it came down to music.

He was throwing this massive party to host for an upcoming artist out of our city.

We had Ashley bribe him into letting us connect to the speakers to play some of our preferred jams.

I throw that ass back to see if he gone' catch it
I ain't athletic but it's tennis for the necklace
Aye where the cash at, I stack it like Tetris
Real gutta bitch real plugs and connections

We let Bitch From Da Souf by Mulatto blast over the speakers as we all twerked and recorded one another.

In the middle of us acting like fools, the door flung open.

About 15 people walked in making their way towards the liquor table that we had set up in the dining room.

"Ash I thought you said it was only going to be a few of his friends," I murmured.

"That's what I meant, he has thousands of friends and clients coming to the party tomorrow but tonight should only be about 50," she replied casually.

I sat there shocked to respond.