Prosperity is in the kingdom of God (July 1)

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! Let those who love you be prosperous."

Psalm 122:6

Here the Bible is very clear about prosperity. Every country that helps Jerusalem is prosperous. An example of this is the United States. A prosperous country, where he always helps Jerusalem.

But there is a new Jerusalem that is mentioned in the Bible. (Revelation 21:1-27)

This new Jerusalem is indeed new to us, but it has existed from eternity. Let's understand a little about the kingdom of God. Paul reveals to us what the kingdom of God is in the book of Romans. The kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 14:17) In this verse we see that the kingdom is composed of three fundamental pieces, righteousness, peace and joy, which are acquired through the revelation of the Holy Spirit.

There is only one person who can do justice to us, and that is Jesus! (1 John 2:1) Peace comes only when we are comforted by someone, and that someone is our Holy Spirit friend. (John 14:26) Our joy comes from the Father! He alone brings us true joy. (Nehemiah 8:10)

The most interesting thing is that the kingdom of God is within us! (Luke 17:21)

You are the new Jerusalem! Everyone who loves you will prosper. But you also have to pray and love your brother, for he is the New Jerusalem along with you! We are one in Christ Jesus! (1 Corinthians 10:17)

Love is the true prosperity of the kingdom, for God is love. (1 John 4:8)

Love and pray for your brother, and live the prosperous kingdom!

God bless you!