Who is your Lord? (September 21)

"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will devote himself to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and riches."

Matthew 6:24

The church is living a very special moment with God, but there is still something that gets in the way of His action: money.

The Bible reports that there are two masters in our lives. But one needs to be taken out urgently. People are becoming greedy because of money, a characteristic that is not of the child of God, on the contrary, humility has to be the greatest characteristic of the church. Our wealth is not from this world, but from the Kingdom of God. (Matthew 6:19-21)

Best of all, this Kingdom is for you and me! (John 14:2) All riches are there.

Many give tithes, offerings and firstfruits and are not prosperous. In addition to doing all this, it is necessary to take possession of this wealth! You need to get into what God has for you, we are already living this Kingdom, just enjoy!

Tithes, offerings and firstfruits serve to destroy this lord who calls money. Those who do not do this are robbing God, because inside you there is only room for a master who must be our God. (Luke 17:21)

When you give the tithe, offering and the firstfruits, you don't get prosperous, for you are already prosperous! You just destroy that lord who shouldn't stay within you, the god of the riches of the world.

Prosperity is in you! So demonstrate it with the gratitude of tithes, offerings, and firstfruits.

God bless you!