Take Care Not to Fall (October 24)

"He therefore, who thinks he is standing, see that he does not fall."

1 Corinthians 10:12

This text is applicable to the church. You must take care not to fall, as many think they are standing, but in fact, they are falling more every day! (1 Corinthians 10:12)

This can be solved in a simple way! Praying in tongues, for this is how we actually pray and this is how the Spirit intercedes for us. (1 Corinthians 14:14; Romans 8:26)

We know that if we fall into Satan's clutches, he takes advantage. This is where we often fall into vices, oppression, we get sick... But this can also be used from the other side, that is, Satan also needs to take care of himself! In the same way that if we fall outside (world), we will be engulfed by it, he who is outside, takes great care not to fall into the church of Jesus, because he has fallen here, there is no way out! Surely you will be touched by the Holy Spirit, and consequently, you will be healed, you will be set free, and you will never be the same again!

But for that to happen, it is necessary to understand something very important:

"The ardent expectation of creation awaits the revelation of the children of God."

Romans 8:19

The church needs to come out! Prophesy the blessings in your life and in people's lives! Jesus needs you!

God bless you!