Sanctified Spirit, Body and Soul (December 30)

"May the God of peace himself sanctify you wholly. May all your spirit, soul, and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."

1 Thessalonians 5:23

There is something fundamental to having a relationship with the Father: Holiness!

The Lord speaks in 1 Peter 1:16 that we need to be holy because He is holy. Holiness, in addition to overcoming sin, is having the Father's nature within us. (1 Corinthians 6:19, Luke 17:21)

Holiness is not being perfect, but letting the One Who is Perfect guide our lives. Holiness is the level that Daddy's children reach when they manage to kill their flesh.

This level will be fundamental for the coming of Jesus. He who does not overcome the flesh will not be able to reach the Father's perfect plan in our lives. Only those who have this nature will pass through salvation. We need to sanctify our spirit, our soul and our body. And the only way to sanctify our spirit, our soul and our body is through Daddy! The Lord Himself will come to sanctify us, that is, He Himself will dwell within us, and this is called holiness! Yes!!!

Let the Lord sanctify you, and enjoy salvation!

God bless you!!!