Overflowing Vessels (December 20)

2 Kings 4:1-7

In this text from the Bible, Elisha helps the widow by increasing the oil in her house. All she had was some oil. Elisha, could only increase the oil, because she only had the oil to be increased. If she had something else, it would definitely be increased too!

But the most interesting part is that he asks the widow for more bottles, as they would overflow!

When the Father gives something to us, it is necessary to pass it on to others around us, because it will overflow!

What do you have to be increased?

"The Lord said unto them, If ye have faith as a mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mulberry tree, Pluck thee and transplant thee into the sea; and it shall obey you" (Luke 17:6)

I don't know what you are going through, but if you have faith, it will be increased and the miracle will come into your life! How to increase faith?

"So faith is by hearing, and hearing the word of God." Romans 10:17

We need to listen more to what the Father has to speak to us, only then our faith will increase.

But there's the other part of the miracle! That's when it overflows!

We are vases, but to overflow, we need more canisters! It is necessary to win souls and more souls! Do not be selfish! The Father loved us so much that he gave his son Jesus to die for us. People need to know this!

Want to overflow? Run after the cylinders!

God richly bless you!