The Church Must Go Through Three Baptisms (September 11)

The Bible tells us about three baptisms. There are three levels that the Christian needs to enter. When we accept Jesus as our only and sufficient savior, we need three seals, which will make the church enter into God. Let's understand a little about the three baptisms. First baptism is water baptism, where we died to the world to live the life of Christ. (Acts 19:4) Anyone claiming to inherit salvation must be baptized in water. (Mark 16:16) Water baptism is all about the cross. Jesus died for us so that we can have abundant life. 

(2 Corinthians 5:15; John 10:10)

Let's understand the second baptism.

The Bible shows us the baptism of the Holy Spirit. This baptism is essential for us to walk in the Spirit. Many think that the baptism in the Holy Spirit is speaking in foreign tongues. The Holy Spirit came to convict the sinner of his sin, this is the baptism in the Holy Spirit (John 16:8)

Speaking in tongues is a gift of the Holy Spirit for our edification. (1 Corinthians 14:1-2)

When we are baptized in the Holy Spirit, we are led to a life where sin does not dominate us, for He came to set us free from the bondage of sin. (John 16:8)

Let's talk about the third baptism, the baptism in fire. (Matthew 3:11)

This baptism is the baptism of intimacy. When the gold stops by the fire, all the impurities come out of it, becoming clean, that is, pure gold. This is our life with God. When we go through the baptism of fire, everything that is bad inside of us is burned. (Zechariah 13:9)

We need to go through fire to have a life of intimacy with the Father! Receive the three baptisms in your life in Jesus' name!

God bless you!