How to be a sanctified youth? (December 26)

Being young is not easy! At this age, the world offers us many things to try to deceive us! We often fall into illusions, always thinking that we are correct...

Many people think that being a Christian is getting stuck, and you can't do anything. You can't go clubbing, you can't listen to music, you can't smoke a joint... Let me say something that will change your way of thinking. I'm christian! And I don't need these things to be happy, not because I can't use them, it's just that I found something that satisfies me completely more than these things... called JESUS!

"All things are lawful for me, but not all are convenient. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be dominated by any of them" (1 Corinthians 6:12)

"All things are lawful, but not all are convenient; all things lawful, but not all edify."

(1 Corinthians 10:23)

These two verses from the Bible say that I can do what I want, but not all things are good and not all are good for me. If something dominates you other than Jesus, there is something wrong with you!

" Rejoice, young man, in your youth, and let your heart be refreshed in the days of your youth; walk in the ways that satisfy your heart and are pleasing in your eyes; but know that of all these things God will ask of you Therefore, put away grief from your heart, and remove pain from your flesh, for youth and the springtime of your life are vanity" (Ecclesiastes 11:9)

In these two verses we see that we can be happy, and do things that are good in the Father's eyes. But in youth, everything is vanity, that is, we think that everything is good for us, but the Father will give us an account of these things! So let us watch and pray! Don't be fooled by this world!

God bless you!