Soul fishers (July 16)

"Walking by the Sea of ​​Galilee, he saw the brothers Simon and Andrew, casting their nets into the sea, because they were fishermen. Jesus said to him, Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men. So they immediately left the nets. as they followed."

Mark 1:16-18

Jesus always preached the king of God, and even today the kingdom needs to be preached. (Luke 17:20-21; Mark 16:15)

Today you may already know Jesus, but what about the people who are by your side, neighbors, family, friends?

Jesus needs fishers of souls, just like Peter (Simon and Andrew). (Mark 1:16-18)

I want to pay attention to the network they were using. I believe there were several fishermen at that time, but Jesus looked at them both, as they were both using a net. This means that they wanted not a few, but a lot of fish. Jesus looked at this "hunger" for fishing. That's great in the kingdom of God, people who cast the net, because they want to win as many people to the kingdom!

The least gratitude to the Father we should have is to preach the gospel to people. When we preach the gospel, it means we are happy for what Dad has done to us, and we want to share it with others.

Be a fisherman of souls!

God bless you!