Chapter 38

Brooklyn POV:

Brooklyn POV:

Last night before the banquet had finished Stephen had received a phone call on his personal cell.

After the call had ended he informed everyone that he and I would need to leave at that moment to attend a meeting that had just come up out of the blue.

So before I could say my goodbyes he had taken my hand and dragged me out of the hall.

Not sure what was happening at that moment all I did know what that he had thrown me into his passenger seat and he sped off.

With it being pitch black outside I couldn't really see where we were going until we reach the docks.

The car had slowed down before he parked the car.

No time for realizing why we were here he just opened my side door, grabbing my hand pulling me out.

I saw a big yacht out in the water with lots of lights shining from it.

"That's mine." He said pointing to the yacht.

So now I had figured out why we were here but before we could reach his yacht we had to take a smaller boat.

The Next Day

The blinds were pulled up, the windows were open wide sending in a nice Breeze from outside

As I lay in the bed with my eyes closed thinking of everything that had happened in these few weeks since my girls left me by no choice, I thought god it's so fucked up.

It was like being in a Drama series that never ends and more confusing shit always comes up.

Life was cruel and antagonizing, I missed Carly and Chloe so much so that I had asked Stephen if I could have a video call with them but he had informed me for their safety and their sanity it would be not that great of an idea.

Breathing in and out enjoying the fresh air.

The sound of the door opening was heard from my ears.