Chapter 10 ✔ Coffee???

This place was so cute I thought to myself in my head

It wasn't that packed but still had a lot of people in it.

I was sitting at a table in the corner of the coffee shop where a big window was placed.

I told Mr. Hot and Sexy God that I wanted a window seat so I could look out and see the people that were walking by.

He must have thought to himself that I was a strange girl, he also could have thought that I was a stalker who was looking to find their next prey.

As I waiting for him to grab our drinks I couldn't have helped but look over in his direction.

The girl behind the counter was laughing at whatever he was saying to her.

I knew they were flirting with one another just by the way she was acting.

Even though I said yes to a drink I can't really get mad at him for flirting with another woman, this might just be a friendly coffee to say I'm sorry and I am reading into something that's not there.

Laughing to myself I even shacked my head to get a clear mind.

Stacy gets a hold of yourself, this man must have over 100 women hitting on him a day.

Your an average girl and men like him don't look at girls like me.

Even guys like Brian don't look at girls that look like me but now I knew why.

Brian is fucked in the head.

I still didn't know Mr. Hot and Sexy God's name, I had told him mine but for some odd reason, he never told me his, all he said was let's go have coffee and we can talk there.

"Sorry for taking so long Brooklyn, The girl behind the counter wouldn't stop talking to me. Also ( He placed a muffin beside my coffee) here is a blueberry muffin I hope you like it."

I looked at the muffin and then I looked right back at him as I placed a smile on my face.

" Thank you and yes blueberry is fine with me

" Thank you and yes blueberry is fine with me. How much do I owe you?" I went to take some money out of my purse.

He placed his hand over mine to stop me.