Chapter 22 Sexy

Stephen POV:

I guess there's a first for everything I thought to myself as I let the water Kaskade down my back,Feeling the sting on the lower middle where the water was hitting me as I felt pain from Brooklyn's fingernails marks where she had scratched me as ...

Feeling the sting on the lower middle where the water was hitting me as I felt pain from Brooklyn's fingernails marks where she had scratched me as we were intimate.

Closing my eyes I could picture her in my mind when she was bent over as I fucked her.

Her moans and screams turned me on just when she let them escaped her luscious lips, I knew she was enjoying herself as I was enjoying it myself.

Placing my hand over my cock I started to struck it and pump hard as my mind was playing a scene in my head.

These feelings that I was having towards her felt so good oh god Brooklyn I want to fuck you, again and again, I need to be inside you, that pussy of yours is so tight.

My Cum starts to shoot out of my penis as I picture it all over her face.

Shacking my dick to make sure that there was nothing left inside, I hated it when I soil my boxers and have that sticky feeling as it touches me.

Waking up this morning to a cold sheet beside me kinda disturbed me in a lot of ways.

I can honestly say that this was a first for me, being the one left alone in bed feeling used from a night of sex.

Normally It was the other way around me using the woman and bailing on her in the middle of the night after I got what I wanted.

I didn't like this feeling I was having inside of me, it's a feeling I have never felt before and this kinda feeling for a man in my position could be used against me if it would ever get out to my enemies.

As I finished cleaning and rinsing my body off, I turn off the water and step out of the shower.

Drying my face first with the towel I then stopped so that I could place my fingers onto my lips, I could still feel her soft lips onto mine.

I started up again to dry myself off with thoughts of Brooklyn running in my mind and how amazing her body felt as it was pressed against mine.

Placing my towel on the towel rack that I had in my bathroom so that it would dry for the next time I would shower.

Walking out of my bathroom and right into my bedroom, I look over at my unmade bed.

This was a first for me to have sex with a woman in my bed where I come to sleep at night, this is my personal space which I don't share with others.

I would normally take my fling to my office building where I have a sex room with toys for that but with Brooklyn, she was different to me she deserves better and that's why I thought of that excuse of inviting her over for dinner meeting.

Never thought we would end up in bed together but glad that we did I smiled to myself, I thought a nice dinner together finding out more information from her about herself and her past because the information I did have wasn't much to go by.

Now that I have had her I want more of her there is no denying it that girl has bewitched me and I like the spell that she has cast over me.

Now to fully make her mine and to somehow do it without my enemies finding out.

Walking over to my side dresser table beside my bed where my cell phone was placed, I pick it up to press my contact button to find Chase's phone number then pressing the call button.

After the 3rd ring, he answers.

"Hey boss what's up?" He asked.

"Remember me asking you to find out info on my new assistant?"

"Yup but that's all I could find boss if you're looking for more info I won't be able to give you any."

"Don't worry about that you have a new job. From now on I want you to follow Brooklyn around, tell me everything that she does you got that?"

"So you have become a stocker boss?"

I laughed at that.

"No, but I will watch every move that MY WOMAN makes to make sure that she is safe from my enemies," I said making sure that My woman Was Heard bright and clear from my voice.

" Wow, boss congratulations I never thought that you would be able to find a woman who could keep up with you." Was his reply as he laughed into the receiver.

"Oh Trust me she can keep up with me and make sure word gets out to everyone else in the gang that they need to look out for her and to make sure she is safe and if she's not then they're dead."

I hung up the phone not waiting for him to respond.

From this day forward it's going to be known to everyone that she is MY WOMAN and if my enemies were to find out I would do anything to protect Brooklyn because she is MINE and no one will touch what's mine or I'll kill them......

___________________________

Stephen has staked his claim 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

He is so 🔥