Chapter 40

Brooklyn POV:

Brooklyn POV:

"You know he is going to kill you right when he seeing what you are wearing." Chase had said to me as he looked me over.

It felt kinda good inside of me knowing that I had this power over Stephen, for some reason I loved getting that man angry.

Placing a big smile on my face I say "Oh shut it and pour me some champagne Mr, bodyguard."

With a big laugh, Chase just shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Here you go, princess, enjoy and don't drink too much or boss will be kicking my ass instead of yours."

"Hmmm well you know me ill do what I want."(I take a sip of my drink) "But shouldn't you be looking out for Stephen and guarding him instead of me? You do realize that there are pedophiles on this boat."

Letting a huff out Chase says "Ya you would think that but I got stuck with babysitting you and making sure that Brian Cooper doesn't go anywhere near you, it's booses orders. I hate when I get stuck with these kinds of things."

"What the fuck, why does Stephen have to act this way, why can't he just let me do my job and stop making it harder on me. How am I going to find out information from Brian if I have to stay away from him does that make any sense to you?"

Instead of using words Chase just moved his shoulders up and down giving that I don't know look on his face.

"You know what I don't care what he says Chase I'm going to do whatever it takes to bring them down and if I have to even go so low as to sleep with Brian  to get the information that I need I'll do it, he needs to go down and my girls need to come back home to me and I don't give a shit if you tell him that I had even said this to you."

I'm serious and angry.

"Tell me what? And by the way, the what the hell do you have on go and change now."

Oh great, he has to show up now

"It's called a swimsuit and I'm not changing, and by the way, your showing more than me so if anyone needs to go and change ( I made air quotes with my fingers) it should be you."

In a blink of an eye, Stephen's face turned a  complete 360.

His face went red in angry but before he could say or do anything the sounds that were loud and coming our way told us that our guests had arrived.

___________________________

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter.

Please let me know your thoughts.

I am finding that I feel sad and have no hope to finish this story because I am not getting any feedback comments about it.