Chapter 42

Stephen POV:

Stephen POV:

Now that the others have been taken care of, I won't need to be worried about being disturbed.

This was my chance to work my magic on Gary.

"Earlier this morning you mentioned about buying a yacht were you serious about that?" I said to Gary as we both were sitting down enjoying the scenery surrounding us.

The sun was shining high up in the sky with birds flying around above us.

The lake was so clear that you could see the bottom floor.

Gary laughed "The way you asked me it sounds like you don't believe in my words. I have been looking for a yacht for a while now, why do you ask?."

"It's not that I don't believe you but I only asked again because I do have another yacht that I wouldn't mind showing you and if you're interested after seeing it maybe we can come up with a deal together for you to take it off my hands."

Gary looked towards me "We'll what kind of deal are you thinking of?"

"Well ( I took a drink from my drink before I answered him) a big old gray-haired birdy had informed me that you have a little business on the side of the Exotic kind and I am very interested in investing into it."

Gary didn't look too shocked nor upset, he just looked me over.

I think what helps me, in this case, is that being covered with head-to-toe tattoos looking like a biker more than a businessman.

"If the yacht is to my liking maybe we can make a deal." That was all Gary said.

"Alright then how about we go and take a look now it's not that far away we can go by boat. Chase (I wave my hand for him to come) We will be going to see my other yacht so let's go don't bother informing the others."

*********** DOWN BELOW

Brooklyn POV:

Hiding below close to the stairs as I listen to the conversations of the others.

Hearing that Jack was to help Brian back to his cabin to lay down was music to my ears and to find out that Brian had intoxicated himself just made my job easier.

There was no need in drugging him like I had planned to do so.

Seeing that Jack who was also carrying Brian with my mother following behind them coming this way I ran to the closest bedroom to hide.

With the door ajar a little I watch all three of them enter a bedroom, only a few minutes pass by and outcomes my mother who looks to have changed her clothing and Jack.

Jack closed the door to the room Brian was staying I watched my mother latch her arms around Jacks's neck.

Ewww gross, I thought.