Chapter 1 Where It All Started

From where it all started

My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just great it was wonderful.

I was 23 years old, I felt like Nothing at that moment in life would go wrong.

My boyfriend at that time in my life was absolutely wonderful, he treated me like I was his queen.

He showered me in gifts and sweet words, whatever I wanted or asked for he would go out of his way to make sure that I had it and was happy.

Brian was my Fairy Tail prince, like every little girl out there in the world who wished when they grew up that they would find their Prince Eric or Prince Charming and for me, he was my Prince.

My Prince's name was Brian Cooper.

Brian was smart and sweet, he was a little bit older than I, only by 4 years.

I thought Brian was the cream of the crop that I had finally picked a winner but
My mother on the other hand had her own opinion of him.

She thought that he was just not right for me, also his age to her was a big factor as well, she thought that I needed a younger man.

To her younger men made her feel half her age and standing beside that man she didn't look her true age but younger to the onlookers.

Whenever she and I spoke of this topic I would just speak my thoughts to her and roll my eyes at her comments.

Brian was an entrepreneur, well that's what he would like people to think when he would be mentioned about what he does for a living.
But what he had informed me was that he and his father had their own side business from their daily jobs.

He came from a happy home having two younger sisters, well half-sisters named Carly she was the oldest out of the girls she was 10 and then there was Chloe who is 8.

Sweet girls.

The girls and I would spend a lot of time together.

If I wasn't with my boyfriend I would be taking Carly and Chloe out shopping or getting our nails and hair done.

I would sleepover at their place or they would come over to mine to stay at if Brian and his dad needed to go away for the weekend or stay at work late for their side business.

There Mother had passed away when Chloe was only 2 years old, not sure why.

It's a topic that I didn't ask much about, I didn't feel right to ask the girls because it's a sad topic to talk about and Brian we'll I couldn't ask him because for some odd reason he had this hatred towards his stepmother.

I did try once asking a maid but she put her finger to her lips to hush me to be quiet.

Instead of giving me the answer, I was looking for she just whispered in a very low voice "We don't speak of the children's mother in this house so please don't ask again."

I kinda found it creepy the way she said it.

So that topic was closed.

Now that I have gotten your attention I bet you are wondering to yourself what could be the big change in my life that so dramatically changed my life.

It all happens in a blink of an eye or I should say in an ear shoot.

-------------------

"Stacy" Brian screamed out loud as he was at the bottom of the stairs as for me I was inside the girl's bedroom.

"What?" I screamed right back at him.