Chapter 43

Narrators POV:

Narrators POV:

"You're looking lovely today."

Brooklyn looked up from the drink that was placed in front of her at the bar.

She only gave a half-smile towards Nick.

"Sit." She gestured with her hand to the chair that was beside her.

Nick sat down.

"What would you like to drink it's my treat." She said as she picked up her glass gulping it down.

Nick was just watching her seeing that she was in a complex mood.

"I'll drink anything."

Brooklyn raised her hand to get the attention of the bartender.

"I'll  take another Sprite and he'll have a Jack Daniels please." She pointed to her empty glass.

As the bartender served them Brooklyn just stayed quiet not speaking until she and Nick were alone.

"Thanks," Nick said as he was handed his drink.

Once they were served Brooklyn got to the point on why she had asked him to meet up with her.

"Here (she hands over a large envelope) You will find a black chip and also some paper documents."

Not wasting any time Nick right away opened the envelope.

looking inside his eyes go wide.

He looked over at Brooklyn and back to the envelope.

"You do realize that this will send them all to jail for the rest of their lives?"

Brooklyn pressed her lips together as she closed her eyes.

At that moment she felt breathless.

Taking a deep breath in and exhaling it out.

"It has to be done."

LATER THAT NIGHT:

Lights were flashing and cameras were rolling.

"Good Evening Everyone,  I'm Mindy walker and this is your Breaking News for tonight. I am in front of Mr. Gary Cooper's villa, Police officers have surrounded his home and what I can tell is that a SWAT team has already entered the villa. Oh, look over their Mike move the camera."

"Yes it looks like they have handcuffed Mr

"Yes it looks like they have handcuffed Mr. Cooper and they are bringing him out, and oh wait is that Brian Cooper his son who is also handcuffed?"

Gary and Brian Cooper were both handcuffed and being escorted to the back of a police car each.

"No word has been said yet on why these two have been arrested tonight but we should be hearing soon from the police commissioner. Seeing that the SWAT team has been involved it doesn't look like a minor issue."

After Mindy had spoken she had just received a message from the station where she worked.

"This just in I just got word that the SWAT team has also apprehended Stephen McKnight........."

_________________________

Short chapter yes I know but don't worry the next chapter will be out shortly.

Thanks for reading.