Chapter 21 Mature 🔥

My lips and his lips were smashed together in a very passionate way, the hungry I felt justified in this kiss alone overwhelmed me.

We both were trying to dominate the other but no one was succeeding.

I felt his hands slowly roaming down my sides that sent a tingling sensation by his soft touch.

Placing both of his hands over the top of each butt cheek squeezing and massaging.

I needed to pull away so that I could get some air into my lungs before I would pass out.

He too looked like he needed air as he was panting hard trying to catch his breath.

As I looked into his eyes my brain was going haywire with thoughts of that I couldn't believe what was happening at this moment in time.

"Jump," Stephen asked squeezing my ass cheeks hard to get my attention.

As I continued looking into his beautiful dark brown eyes I could see the lust that he had for me and I knew at that moment if I would do as he had asked that there would be no going back, I would be having a one night stand with my sexy ass boss who I have dreamt about ever since I have met him.

Taking a deep breath in and letting it out, I lick both of my lips and say to myself ride 'em, cowboy.

Jumping up in the air he caught me with both arms, I then Wrapped both of my legs around his waist.

Smashing my lips down onto his I started to take control, To me, there will be no making love or anything like that.

We are going to fuck and I'm going to show him that I will be in control of him NOT the other way around.

As we were kissing he had managed to carry Me up the stairs towards his bedroom without me truly noticing until he had laid me down onto a soft competitor.

He hovered over top of my body not taking his lips off of mine as we continued passionately kissing, Not wanting to waste any more of my time I started to unbutton his shirt, I needed to feel all of him inside of me at this moment.

Once I had unbuttoned the last button of his shirt I slide his shirt off his shoulders and throw it onto the bed beside me.

Running my fingers over his muscular shoulders feeling his soft skin beneath them.

The muscles that this man had as I felt them were unbelievable I had never imagined in my whole entire life that a girl like myself would be having sex with a man like him, This is every woman's fantasy.

His lips travelled from my lips to my chin down to my neck as he kissed and sucked at the same time.
His right hand had travelled down my leg and underneath my dress.

Slowly he graded one side of my thong and pulled it over my hip and once he had finished that task he repeated the same act to the other side successively pulling them all the way down and off of my body throwing them somewhere in the room.

We both stopped kissing one another at the same time, It looked to be that we both had the same idea in our heads of what we wanted to do next.

He moved up off of my body to stand up, I moved off of the bed and started to unzip my dress in the back to take it off.

Once I had taken my dress off I was standing in front of him completely naked, He also was standing naked before me

He looked me up and down as I looked him up and down as well.

His huge thick penis stud tall,
I felt a little nervous inside of me looking at it.

It's wasn't that I was shy oh hell no to that it was because I wasn't too sure if the thing would even fit inside of me.