Chapter 3 In Hidding

What a night I was having as I thought to myself

Chloe was crying because she was scared of the dark but I kept on reassuring her that everything was going to be alright.

Carly on the other hand was complaining about her feet and how they were hurting her from all this walking we were doing and that she was tired.

Then there was me, A 23-year-old woman who just found out that her boyfriend has been lying to her their whole relationship and who also in cahoots with his father to seal of his sisters to old dirty men for money and guns.

I also can't believe that I had faked a break-in and kidnapped my boyfriend's sisters, my god what has happened to me?

My hand was really throbbing it hurts like a bitch and also my head was pounding from a migraine that had started over an hour ago with only $200 in my pocket life truly sucked at that moment.

"I'm hungry," Chloe said as she grabbed my good hand and placed it into hers.

"I know you are hun. Let's just walk a little bit more down the road ok?"

I knew there was a hotel down the road that had a convenience store beside it.

The girls and I could stay the night at that hotel as I figured out what we would be doing next.

In a low whisper, she had replied with an "Ok."

"So I guess you found out what Daddy was going to do with us," Carly said as she continued walking with her head down low looking at the ground.

Taking a deep breath not sure how I was going to answer her back.

"You both know that I love you with all my heart and that I would never let anything happen to you.
Also, I am truly sorry for what your father and brother had planned for the both of you, what they were going to do was completely wrong and that's why I had taken the two of you out of that house and that situation so that nothing bad would happen to you because you mean the world to me." I started to cry as I said those last words.

My heart was breaking inside for them and how they were being treated and no child should ever feel or be treated that way.

We walked about another 10 minutes before the hotel had come into view.

I picked up some snacks for the girls and rented us a double bedroom for the night, I still had some money left over so if we needed to stay a few more nights we could.

The room wasn't that bad I thought but the girls on the other hand thought differently.

I'm just lucky that the old lady behind the front desk hadn't asked any questions.

I did notice that she was looking at my hand that was bleeding but she never said a word about it.

She took the cash from my good hand and then gave me the key to the room and said "Have a good night."

After we got into the room I had asked the girls to go and shower so that they could put their pyjamas on before they eat their snacks.

We did walk a long way and they were dusty from the road.

I sat down on a chair that was placed in the room.

I started to think to myself.

Hmmm, I can't call mom or any of my friends because that's the first thing Brian would do.

I can't call the police or I'll be arrested for kidnapping and the girls will go back to their father.

What am I going to do?

Placing both hands on my face as I closed my eyes trying not to cry.

Bang Bang

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door......

___________________________

Oh my god, who the hell could that be?

Tell me your thoughts, who do you think it is?????