Chapter 20 Dinner Date

Looking at myself over in my bedroom mirror making sure that this outfit that I had chosen for tonight's dinner meeting would meet Stephens expectations.

Choosing a short black dress with a strap on one side to hold up the top part so that my breast wouldn't be spilling out for everyone to see in the room was a good choice that I had made

I thought I looked presentable in this dress that I had chosen for our dinner meeting tonight.

It wasn't too salty but had a sex appeal about it witch Stephen did ask me to look for this occasion.

I bet tonight's meeting is with an older gentleman like the ones we had before where I was the distraction witch Stephen would slip the client a contract before him hoping that the gentleman would be too preoccupied looking at me to even read it over.

In all truth, I have not had one client yet take his eyes off of my body as he signed a document without even reading it and in the end that gentleman would be indebted hundreds of thousands of dollars to McKnight Enterprise for no reason at all.

"Alright, I'm ready to leave I said out loud so that my girls could hear me.

That was the cue for them to come into my bedroom to take a lot of what dress I had picked out for this evening.

Aaliyah and Abby both at the same time ran into my room screaming and jumping onto my bed.

" Get down both of you, your going to break my bed and if you do then one of you will be sleeping on that smelly couch."

"Ewww that's gross," Abby said as Aaliyah was making puking sounds from her throat.

I just laughed out loud at the way they were acting, it was good to see that they were where happy.

" Have fun tonight Brooklyn." Said Abby with a big smile on her face.

"You look beautiful and don't worry about us Nick said well have a pizza and movie night," Aaliyah said after her sister.

Nick had offered to watch the girls for me tonight which was very sweet of him to do so.

I promised all of them that tomorrow we would all hang out together and do something really fun to make up for tonight.

Giving each girl a kiss on top of their heads I said " Be good for Nick tonight and remember I love you and sweet dreams, I'll see you in the morning."

Leaving the girls in my room I started to head out towards my front door.

Nick was standing at the door and which he held open for me.

"Be safe tonight and if you need anything please just give me a call and I'll be right there for you."

Placing my hand on top of his shoulder I then said " Thank you for everything."