Chapter 9 Before me was a God

Before me was a God.

He kept on walking towards us well me because I was not part of this girl circle but me stating us was because they were also looking his way and he was also heading towards them as well

I don't think he was paying attention as he was walking with his head down looking at his phone in his hand.

I overheard the girls again talking and I didn't mean to eavesdrop on to their conversation but it was so hard not too.

"Ok I'll push you into him and you pretend that he hurt you ok?." The redhead Said to her friend.

The blond just smiled ear to ear and shook her head yes as she liked the idea of bumping into him.

Then all of a sudden without even noticing what I was doing I bumped into the blond pushing her over to her friend the redhead and then I had collided into Mr, God himself.

I was now down on the ground and the hot God before me was still standing.

His body felt like a muscler sculpture as I had collided into him and I had no effect on him as he was still standing.

In the corner of my eye, both girls were huffing with anger.

"You little bitch, watch where you're going" the blond yelled at me.

"Ya that's right, your fat ass takes up all the room that's why you bumped into my friend." Now it was the redhead's turn to insult me.

I noticed a hand reach down towards me and I looked up to see who that hand belonged to.

It was Mr, God himself offering me his hand to help.

I noticed he was not looking at me per se but he was instead looking at the girls with a very cold look in his eyes.

"I think you both need to look in a mirror first before your body shame anyone."

I was shocked that Mr, God himself had defended me.

Me he defended me I felt so proud inside of me.

That's right you bitches this hunk of a God put you both in your places.

"But, but." They said trying to think of what to say.

Mr. Sexy God put up his hand " Just don't and just walk away before I make you both cry."

And that's what the girls had done.

They swished their hair back with their hands and huffed out loud as they started walking away.

Now with everything that was going on, I just noticed that there was a crowd that had gathered around us and I was feeling uncomfortable with strangers looking at me.

So I reached out and took the hand that he was offering to me.

My hand went into his hand.

It felt warm and big.

He pulled me off of the ground and I found myself standing close to him.

Backing up just a little to give him his space.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Oh yea I'm fine, nothing to worry about." I gave him a big smile.

"Well, I'm sorry about walking into you like that. Umm, this might sound weird but there is a cafe across the street would you like to get a drink?"

My mouth opened and then I closed.

I didn't know what to say to him.

Should I go? Or should I deny his invitation?

Kim had never given me any rules about dating or coffee dates.

What should I do??????

___________________________

He is so hot 🔥 🙂

What do you think her answer will be? Do you think she will go or will she chicken out?

Thanks for reading.

💖💖💖💖💖