Chapter 12✔ 🐺

Stephen POV:

As I'm sitting in my office chair in front of my desk in my home.

I have been looking over some important documents trying to make myself focus on what I was reading, One wrong move and I would be losing hundreds of thousands of dollars but unfortunately, I just couldn't get my mind off of Brooklyn

There was just something about her vibe and her Beauty that just hucked me towards her.

As we sat and talked over coffee I started to have thoughts of her in my bed and the sexual ideas I was also having didn't help with my lower region.

Not only was she gorgeous but her personality itself I found very attractive.

I'm surprised that she had no clue who I was a witch was very different for me, but I also liked that she didn't know who I was.

I felt like I could be myself and I have never felt that way with any woman before which was refreshing.

Being none as the bad boy playboy with the scary lifestyle is not too appetizing to women like Brooklyn.

I can tell by the stories she has shared with me that she was a small-time girl from a small town in Canada.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in," I called out loud knowing already who that person was just by his signature knock.

The door to my office then opened.

"What are you doing home man? I went to your office and they said that you had not come in yet

"What are you doing home man? I went to your office and they said that you had not come in yet. That was surprising to me to hear."
Chase said as sat down in a chair in front of my desk.

"Don't get me started, I was busy last night at the warehouse and now this morning I'm doing some paperwork for the company. I haven't even slept yet and I still have to go to the office once I am done here."

I'm not lying I'm tired as hell and running two different businesses is not an easy thing to do.

"You do look like shit man." Chase laughed when he said that.

"Your lucky I'm not packing or you would be done for," I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Man you suck when you are tired."

"I'm not you I don't suck I lick." I laughed out loud.

"Here." I throw papers with some information that I have so far on Brooklyn towards him that landing in front of him on my desk.

"What's that?" He asked.

I raised my right eyebrow up, "Do I really have to answer that question? What the fuck do I pay you for?"

"Harsh man, Drink some coffee that will help with you being tired."

"Who's the boss?"

Now I can see his face turning white, he knows that I'm not in the mood for any game.

"Sorry." He replied.

"I want you to find out all you can on that girl and get me the info before Friday, now I got to run so you know where the door is."

I packed up my things and headed out to go to my company.........

_________________________

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that I have taken so long to write a chapter but I have been at the cottage and finding time to write a chapter is hard to do with people all around me.

Thank you for understand. 🙂

Please Vote.