Chapter 41

Narrator POV:

Narrator POV:

Sounds of happy people laughing and talking were surrounded the pools deck.

Guests were drinking happily, champagne bottles were popping.

Christine and Gary wherein the pool with Stephen for Brian he was out on the deck sitting on a recliner chair Sun Tanning.

Brooklyn was off in her own world in a daze as she looked on towards the others as she was setting down on a chair in front of the pool's bar

"Penny for your thought." Asked Brian as he was pulling out a chair beside her.

Brooklyn blinked her eyes a few times to help clear her mind, a little laugh left her lips.

"I'm in my little world, I hadn't even noticed you coming up from behind me." She said with a cute little smile on her face.

Brian looked into her eyes, he found himself lost in them, he found this woman very in chanting and sexy.

He had not felt this way in a very long time, not since Stacy.

Brooklyn reminded him so much of Stacy that he felt like he had none of this woman beside him for year's and for some strange reason he felt that he could even trust her.

As they were just staring at one another not a word was said.

Jack stood behind the bar acting as the bartender for the day, he found it very uncomfortable watching these two interact with one another.

This was his boss's woman so instead of interrupting them Jack looked over towards Chase who was standing off to the side watching Brooklyn and Brian making sure nothing inappropriately would happen.

Jack raised his eyebrows sending him a message, Chase answered his message by scratching his nose.

These little facial gesture messages were being answered back and forth only they knew what they were saying.

When Chase scratched his nose that meant 'you better interfere before the boss sees'.

Jack nodded his head and placed his attention back onto the two before him.