Chapter 2 Kidnapping

That night

I was still upset that the girls wouldn't openly open up to me even after me telling them that I wouldn't be saying a word to anyone.

Shacking my head trying to clear my thoughts in my mind, I look down at my
Short blue Lacy dress.

There where some visible wrinkles that I could be seen so I started to smooth them out with my hands.

As I was finished smoothing them out I take  one more look at myself into the long mirror that was inside the bathroom.

My long hair was now placed into a side braid.

I had some light make-up on my face which consist of coverup, black eyeliner with black mascara.

As for my lips I only had a light colour of lip gloss on.

Twitching my lips back and forth not really sure on how I really feel at this point on how this dress suited me.

Thanks to my mommy issues tha I have from her  body shaming me as I grew up, my myself-esteem has been very low.

Let's just say as I was growing up I always had a little overweight issue which my mother loved to point out to me as she would give me the pet name of her little hippo.

I don't consider myself fat fat but I do consider myself curvy and for my chest area that has always been big so thank god that I get to save money there.

I can honestly say that my Brian has never once brought up my weight which was a blessing, Oh
That had reminded me Brian was already downstairs mingling with the dinner guests.

Not wanting to be late I left the washroom and headed down to the main floor.

As I take my last step I see a tall man who looked to be in his 30s come up to me.

"Miss are you hear for the dinner party?" Is what he asked.

I look upstairs and than back at him, does he realize that I am already in the house not coming in from outside? Squinting my eyes and shacking my head.

Like what the fuck is this guy really this dumb?

Well if he is going to be asking me stuiped questions then I'm just going to reply to him back that way for him to understand.

"No I'm here for the Bar Mitzvah party and don't worry about parking my car I parked it in the bedroom on the right."

I wanted to laugh so bad at the guy before me, the look on his face was priceless.

His mouth was wide open not sure what to say next.

"Ummm Alright Miss well you will need to go into the dinning room area or go back upstairs where you came from."

"Why is that?" I asked wondering why I was the one who needed to leave.

"The dinner has not started yet Miss."

"Ok but that still doesn't  answer my question." I place my hands on my hips looking into his face.

"Their is a meeting going on first so you need to be else where."

Smacking my lips together, I decided not to talk back. Not wanting to get thrown out I just turn myself around to act like I was going back up the stairs.

The man that I was just talking to had turned around and left when he saw me retreating back up the stairs, my stomach now started to growl notifying me that I was hungry.

Well I could always go to the kitchen and snack on some food before this so called dinner party started
I thought to myself.

As I was half way up the stairs I turned back around and went down the stairs.
I ascended down the stairs from a short distance I could hear arguing going on in the living room.