Chapter 15

1 WEEK LATER

Brooklyn House

"Oh, how I have missed you," I said out loud to my wonderful bed.

Then Smashing my face down onto my pillows and blankets.

In the background, I could hear Chloe/Abby laughing at me.

"Why don't you just marry your bed if you love it so much." She said

"Trust me if I could I would," I replied sarcastically.

Without worrying Abby jumped right on top of me which took my breath away.

I got up in a hurry to Catch My Breath, I can't believe how heavy this girl has gotten.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." She had said as she rubbed my back with her hand.

I just smiled and reassured her that everything was okay.

"You look so tired Stacy you should get more sleep."

Indeed, I have not gotten much sleep.

When I am done work I go and pick the girls up from school, make them dinner, help them with any homework, then I'll do some house cleaning, and after that, I'll make their school lunches and get them to take bath or shower and off to bed they go.

Once everything is said and done it's 11:00 PM and I get to take my shower and prepare whatever I'm going to wear for the next day to work and my lunch.

Then off to bed, I go so I can wake up again at 5:00 AM.

I laid my back on my pillows.

Abby placed her head on my chest.

I started to play with her hair like I always do, this Jester always comforter.

"I like this, you playing with my hair it feels like your my mom and were cuddling together."

Here comes the waterworks, I try not to cry or let any tears come out of my eyes by opening my eyes really wide.

"I wish that I was your mommy Abby and Also Aaliyah as well."

I held her tight in my arms not wanting to ever let her go.

"You can be our mom and we can call you mommy as well."

"Hun right now we can't with everything that is going on around us but I promise you I will see what I can do once everything is said and done about officially adopting you and your sister how does that sound?"

"Really?" She said as she got up from my chest and looked at me to see if I would be lying or not.

"I promise."

"Yes, you're going to be my mom I am finally going to have a mommy."

I started to quietly laugh" Shhh you're going to wake up your sister and you miss better get to bed and get some rest. You have school tomorrow and I have work and after school, we will have the weekend together. Maybe we will go somewhere fun how does that sound?"

"I can't wait, I'll go now so tomorrow will come faster, love you." She said then ran out of my bedroom to head to her bedroom to go to sleep.

I love those girls I just hope I can make their dream come true.

RING RING

Shit, where is that cell phone?

I needed to find it before it woke up the kids.

There it was, it was on my nightstand.

"Hello," I answered right away.

"Hi, Stacy it's Agent Dupree."

"Oh hi how are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm good, sorry for calling so late but I thought to give you an update. So far Brian Cooper and his father think that you and the girls have been kidnapped and there has been a big war happening between mob families. Agent Allister and I have come up with a plan but it involves your blood and also the girls."

"Ummm what for?" I asked thinking that it was fucking crazy to request from us.

"I know it sounds crazy but we saved all of your clothing from that night and we think if we placed your blood on your clothing and send it to Mr. Cooper and his son they will think you all were killed."

"But wouldn't that make them go even crazier?"

"That's what we want, we need them to make a mistake and then we can arrest them."

"But I thought my testimony was what was going to put them in jail?"

"Yes, it's going to help but we need more Stacy to make sure that they will stay in jail for a very long time."

"How am I going to explain this to the girls? They are just little kids. It's just not right, I'm fine giving my blood to you but I won't allow it for them to give you their blood. You will just need to come up with another plan that does not involve the girls."

I was mad at the fact that they would think of involving my girls in any of this, they are already going throw so much and I won't let them feel used in any way.

"Ok fine well take your blood then and come up with a different idea."

Kim sounded really annoyed.

"Good, so how are we going to do this?" I wondered.

"How about we meet up at 11:00 AM tomorrow?"

Shit, I can't do that I have work but I didnt want her to know that I had found a job in case I wasn't allowed to have one.

"Ummm how about noon we can have lunch together."

"Ok that sounds good, I'll text you the address tomorrow where we can meet for lunch where it's safe to chat." She said.

"That sounds great Kim. Have a good night's sleep."

"You too Stacy."

I then hung up the phone.

I'll just have to ask Stephen if I can leave 10 minutes earlier for lunch hopefully I won't be late coming back to work..................

___________________________

Sorry have been under the weather the past week with a bad ear infection that's why there have been no updates

The chapters will be longer from here on.

Now we are going to get into juicier topics.

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter.

🙂