Chapter 24 NOT TO HAPPY

Stephen POV:

Stephen POV:

"She did what?" I screamed into my phone.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my head of HR personnel.

"Sir it's ok we have a replacement for you."

"I don't want a replacement I want her," I screamed once more into my phone before I hung up.

What the fuck I thought to myself. This was not what I wanted to hear the first thing this early Monday morning before I headed off to work. 

For the love of God why is this woman driving me insane.

All I have been doing is thinking about her day in and day out since she had left me in my head from a hot night of sex.

I wouldn't call what we did that night making love it was complete fucking, two people who have wanted one another for a long time trying to get as much as they could from the opposite sex.

My anger was building inside of me as the flames were just rising to the top.

I started to dial Chase's phone number then press the call button.

Once he had picked up I didn't wait for him to say hello, I had not time for that.

"Meet me in my office right away and bring Jack with you as well." Then I press the end call button on my phone.

It's rude but he is used to me like all my other men who work for me.

I grab my car keys out of my marble glass bowl that was on top of my glass table in my hallway and head straight to work.

As I entered my building all eyes were on me, people were moving out of my way as I headed straight to my private elevator

I was on a mission and that mission involves a naughty woman who clearly needed a spanking for getting me this upset.

Entering my private elevator, I punched in my code. The door shut and off I went to the top floor.

Once I had reached my floor the doors to the elevator had opened up and I stepped out.

People were working some eyes had looked up towards me but most kept their heads down.

Not a sound was made you could only hear the typing of the keys from their keyboards as they worked.

Someone must have tipped them off down at reception area that I was in a foul mood because normally this place would be buzzing with laughter and a lot of talks.

Heading towards my office I see that Brooklyn's office door was ajar with the light on.

My curiosity had gotten to me, Maybe she had changed her mind or had come in to clear out her desk. A big smile was placed on my face as I thought about seeing her but then my smile had dropped when I saw that it was Stacy who was behind Brooklyn's desk.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said crossing my arms as I stood in the doorframe with a sour look on my face.

"Oh, Baby you finally here. (she stood up and walked over towards me with a big grin on her face) isn't it great that I'm your new personal assistant I couldn't believe it myself when I got the call you must be so happy because I know that I am."

"Like fuck I get back to your office."

"No that's not my office silly this is my office now right across from yours. My position was given to someone else."

This chick does not understand the meaning of not being wanted.

"Stacy this office belongs to someone else."

Stacy then wrapped her arms around my waist. "I guess they never told you that your old assistant had quiet on you, But don't you worry baby I'll be the best PA you have ever had and we will be having a lot of fun if you know what I mean." She winked her right eye.

Pushing her slimy arms off of my body, now I'll have to take a shower to get her cheap-ass perfume smell off of me. "Listen here and listen clearly you are NEVER going to be my assistant and now that your job has been replaced by someone else that means you don't work here any longer so get the fuck out of my building before I call security."

"But baby." she pouted

" Don't baby me. We never had a thing so you have no right to call me baby you were just an easy fuck when I had no one else around at that moment to get myself off."

I know I sounded harsh but this girl had a hard time understanding things so I needed to make myself clear to her.

Tears were now started to roll down her cheeks.

Oh great now she is going to start to cry fuck my life.
I said to myself as I roll my eyes.

"Wait until my father here's about this." She screamed in my face as cried.

This chick didn't get it in her head. I don't give a fuck what her father had to say I'm the head boss.

Turning myself around not wanting to deal with her whininess, I'll just have one of my guys take care of her for me to get her out of this building and out of my life.

Walking into my office Chase and Jack were sitting down chatting amongst one another.

Once they saw me they stopped talking.

They watched me walk over towards my desk to sit down, as I sat down the first thing I do is open the bottom drawer of my desk and pull out a bottle of my oldest run that I had that in this office.

I only drank this stuff when I had a really big headache or if something was really bothering me and at this moment I had both.

" Grab me three glasses, Jake."

He did as I asked and handed me the glasses I poured a little in each glass and handed them a glass each.

Tossing the run back into my mouth with just one gulp, I could feel it burn as it runs down my throat.

Clearing my voice I then said, " I have a kidnapping mission for all of you and this mission better not be a fail or your all dead." I said with a grin on my face.

___________________________

Well I guess she should of never quit her job 😧