Chapter 4 Who is at the door?

Bang, Bang

There was a knock at the door

Looking over at the door not sure what to do next.

There was nowhere to hid and the girls and I couldn't escape.

"Who do you think it is?" Carly whispered into my ear.

"Holy shit," I screamed out loud not meaning to.

I literally jumped right out of my seat where I was sitting.

My heart was pounding, my hands were shaking and sweat was coming down from my forehead.

"Carly what the hell, you scared the shit out of me."

Breathing really hard as I try to Catch My Breath.

"Sorry." That was all she said.

Not sure what to do next, Do I answer the door or do I just pretend that we are not in here?

Maybe whoever is behind that door will just go away or maybe it was the older lady behind the desk and she just wanted to check on us, she did see that my hand was hurt.

I know that it wouldn't have been Brian or his father, it's only been a few hours since we have left and I am pretty sure they wouldn't have looked here.

Bang, bang.

Alright, it looks like they are not giving up whoever it could be.

Taking my eyes off of the door I looked back at the girls as they were looking towards me.

In a very low voice, I say" Go to the bathroom and stay there, don't come out unless I knock on the door and call you to open it up alright?"

Carly and Chloe looked very scared at that moment.

Before they went to go and hide they both gave me a side hug and I hugged them both back.

This could be the last time I see them ever again I had thought to myself.

Once they closed the bathroom door I had
Taken a deep breath.

As I slowly walked over towards the door I stopped in front of it and placed my hand upon the handle.

As I slowly open the door there stood the older lady who was at the front desk that checked me in with a first aid box in one of her hands but what surprised me more was that Nick Brian's friend was also standing with her with a blank look upon hi...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I slowly open the door there stood the older lady who was at the front desk that checked me in with a first aid box in one of her hands but what surprised me more was that Nick Brian's friend was also standing with her with a blank look upon his face.

I'm a goner, that's all I kept on saying to myself when I had seen him standing there.

Brian and his father are going to find me and kill me.

"May we please come in?" The Lady had asked.

"Ummm not to sound rude but what are you doing here?" I asked trying not to sound scared.

The Secret Life Of The Assistant जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें