Chapter 27 Conflicted Feelings

"Stop don't come near me." I backed myself up from the man that was before me.

I was mad at Stephen but of course, he had to look sooooo sexy in front of me that I was having a very hard time keeping the anger that I had for him inside of me.

One look from him and he melts it all away that's not fair, god this man is unbelievably sexy it's just not right.

"Why are you scared? Are you scared that I would hurt you? Or are you having a hard time containing yourself from not touching me?"  He had a smug look on his face but he also had sad eyes at the same time.

It's wired that he could have two different emotions inside of him, I kinda felt bad because I knew I was the one who upset him.

I knew he was trying to act all manly in front of me to save his image but he forgets I had worked with him and he did treat me well and I got to see the good side of him.

"Look I am sorry that I walked out on you that night after we were intimate with one another but I was doing you a big favour."

"And why is that?" He asked not sure what I had meant by saying that.

Taking a deep breath then I said looking into his eyes, "You need to understand that my life is complicated. I don't want you to be involved in all my life drama, I care too much for you to do that, That's why I had left you that night and quit my job. I want to tell you everything that I am keeping from you but I can't, I just really can't and I'm truly am sorry for that, maybe that night we shared was a big mistake on my part I should have stopped it."

In a flash, he stood right before me almost knocking me down.

" Don't you dare say that to me ever again. That night was NOT a mistake do you hear me?" His face was red with anger, even a little spit had flown out of his mouth and onto my face when he had spoken.

I wiped my face off with the back on my sleeve.

That was kinda gross but at the same time, I knew that he did not mean to do that.

"Calm down," I said as I placed my hand onto his chest to help him to relax just a little in case he would give himself a heart attack.

"Please just listen to me. I'm not supposed to be telling you any information about myself or my past but with the way you are acting and I'm scared that you might go crazy or even hurt your self which I truly don't want to see that happening ill tell you that....." And before I could continue finishing on what I was saying  Abby ( Chloe)  and Aaliyah ( Carly) had run into the room screaming their heads off.

"We found you, we found you, Stacy. Please help us these guys behind us are trying to kill us." They were breathing so heavily and panting very heavily.

"Calm down, shhhhh it's ok I'm here now. Take a few deep breaths and try to calm yourselves down for me." I rubbed both of their heads trying to make them relax to my touch.

"Stacy I told those two mean guys that if they would let you go Abby ( Chloe ) and I will be good girls and go back to Daddy and Brian." Aaliyah ( Carly) cried out loud after she was done speaking.

"Ya, we told them to tell Daddy that you didn't mean to kidnap us." This time it was Abby ( Chloe) who had said that.

"Wait a minute hold up." Stephen looked at both girls and then at me and then back at them.

" Ok, am I hearing this right did these girls just say that you kidnap them?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"She didn't mean to." Was all that Aaliyah ( Carly ) had said.