Chapter 13 Being Possessive

As I am driving to my office I had placed a call out to the front desk to inform them that Brooklyn my new assistant would be starting today and to make sure her badge and pass key to my private elevator would be ready once she had arrived

Normally I don't give my personal assistants access to my private elevator but with her she's different plus I didn't want her to have any chances of running into or being alone with any other man but myself, yes I know that I sound greedy and possessive but I don't give a fuck.

I pulled up to my parking spot that was right in front of my building McKnight Inc Industry and right before my eyes was an Angel in white.

I liked her style but I would have liked it even better if she wasn't showing as much leg as she was because to me I should be the only one to see that beautiful body of hers

As I am getting out of my car I noticed she was too zoned in at looking up at the ski to notice me so I slowly walked up behind her then said "Close your mouth or a bug will fly in."

I was thinking of something else to go into her mouth but I didn't feel like getting a sexual harassment case on me already with her not even started work, I'll have to work her in first before I start sticking anything in her mouth.

She turned around to face me, her cheeks were rosy from the embarrassment.

"Sorry about that I didnt even notice you behind me." She said in a shy voice.

Trust me, baby, next time you will be noticing me behind you when I have my dick inside you as your bent over on my desk as I pound into you, pulling your hair and smacking that fine ass of yours,
I thought in my head.

"Don't worry about it, let's go inside and I'll show you around."

She just nodded her head yes towards me.

It looks like she is lenient I like the thought of that.

Walking over to the revolving doors I see at least four guards so far two outside and two at the front desk.

I never card too much of having a woman working at the front desk of the building, I find them too flirtatious with the men and always talking to one another instead of doing their work.

Walking up to the desk I introduce Jack one of my guards to Brooklyn.

"Jack this is my new assistant Brooklyn, Brooklyn this is Jack he works here at the front desk and if you are ever in need of help and I'm not around please dont be shy to call him, that's what I pay him for." I laughed at my joke at the end.

I wanted to make sure that nothing would ever happen to Brooklyn here especially with people who might come after her knowing that she is my assistant.

I'm a well none man and the kind of businesses I have are not the friendliest kinds I can honestly say.

"Jack make sure you watch out for her." I gave him a stern look.

"Dont worry boss she is in good hands," he replied.

Jack's not only a guard here but he also works for me in my other business and so do all the other guards as well who work here, I like to keep my trusted men close by me.

"Here Brooklyn ( Jack passed her a plastic bag)
Inside has your badge, your passcodes for the building and a key for the private elevator."

"Oh ok thank you, Jack," Brooklyn said smiling.

She has this amazing smile that could light up your day even if you are having a bad one I thought.

"Alright let's get started my dear and I'll show you around."

I took her hand in mine and pulled her along with me.......

___________________________

Hello, I hope you are enjoying your summer so far.

Thanks for reading.

💖💖💖💖