Chapter 17 Mature 🔥

Stephen POV:

"Stephen, why do you always fuck me in this private room beside your office instead of bringing me home to your place?"

"Scarlett just shut the fuck up and suck my dick."

God this chick is was giving me a headache and it's all Brooklyn's fault for it.

If Brooklyn didnt look so fucking sexy today I wouldn't be over the top of this annoying bitch.

"How about this time you go down on me and eat my pussy. You have never eaten me out, it's always me sucking you off or you fucking me from behind, I feel like your just using me and you don't want to look at my face or something."

Hahaha, I started to laugh in my head, I have to give it to this girl she is not a dumb bitch because what she says is true.

"I have told you this before Scarlett I don't eat dirty pussy, So now I'm going to say this one last time to you or you can fucking leave."

I stood up from my bed and unzipped my zipper from my pants and then pulled down my pants freeing myself in front of her.

My big long and thick dick pop out right in front of her face.

Placing my hand onto my cock I started to stroke myself imagining that it was Brooklyn that was touching me.

"Suck my dick Scarlett and no more talking from you, You fucking slut."

Right away with not a word she got down on her knees and started to stroke my cock.

"Good girl." I patted the top of her head.

Sitting back down onto my bed with my legs wide open for her to get in between them.

She spites onto her hand for some lubrication to help with the handjob she always likes to start with before she sucks me.

And what a coincidence right at that moment down she goes taking me all in her mouth.

Her head is going up and down and I am not going to lie this bitch can suck a mean dick maybe thats why I keep on bringing her back here.