Chapter 26 Meeting his true self

Brooklyn POV:

Brooklyn POV:

Not a sound was made it was completely quiet, I had Opened my eyes not too long ago.

When I had awakened I noticed that I was in a grey room that had no bed no chairs and no windows, it was completely empty.

I was laying on the carpet floor, but the one good thing that did come to mind about being in this small empty room was that it was pretty clean.

Normally I see in movies when a person gets kidnapped they're placed in a dungeon or disgusting room that had rats and mice running around with blood on the walls and on the floor.

FLASHBACK

As I had opened the door to the girl's bedroom and walked into their room my heart had just dropped.

They were both on their beds with their arms pulled behind them tied up by ropes, asleep.

The door from behind me had shut closed so right away I turned my body around to look at the culprit who had close the door behind me.

There was not just one but two men who had blackface masks on that stood in front of the closed door.

Without thinking my smart mouth started to speak without my acknowledgement "Really it takes two guys to make sure that I won't run out that door? You both must be real pussys but wait you are pussys for hurting little girls."

"I would watch your mouth on who you are calling a pussy or ill show you what I will do with your pussy." One man said that was really tall and very built he took a step forward towards me.

"Ya right you can't handle my pussy, your bossy clearly couldn't handle it what makes you think you can?" That is true Brian sometimes would cry after we had sex don't ask me why I found it kinda weird but he would just say to me that he was very lucky to have a girl like me who knew how to please him.

Both guys just looked at one another then burst out laughing at my comment.

As they laughed I started to laugh but then I remembered that they did not hear on good terms instead of waiting to find out what their next move as I tried to run over to my girls to see if I could wake them up and untie them but before I could even get two steps before me I was grabbed from behind and a cloth was placed over my mouth.

The last thing that had come to mind before I had passed out was that Brian and his father had finally found us...

END OF FLASHBACK

Coming back to my senses  I heard a Creak of a door opening.

I took one look at that man who had entered the room and to my surprise in walks Jack the security guard who works at the front desk at McKnight Enterprise what the fuck????

Lucky for me I did not have my mouth covered so I started with my rant.

"I can't believe you had done this to me, I thought you were a cool guy and I consider you as a friend. How long have you been working for Brian and Mr. Cooper? Were you the one to notify him that I was in New York City? My god where are my girls? If you laid one finger on them I'll kill you." I screamed out loud.