Chapter 39

Stephen POV:

And it begins, it's 11:00 am and it's time to rock

I haven't seen Brooklyn yet but I'm still pissed from her words earlier this morning so I'd rather us stay away from each other for now.

I had everything in order and set up for the day.

My men are prompt and ready to go.

Now look who it is, it's showtime

Gary, Brian and Christina have arrived just in time for the fun to begin.

I had sent a speed boat to go to land to pick them up about 10 minutes, ago so it didn't take them that long to get here.

"Hello there," I say out loud to everyone waving my hand up in the air with a big smile on my face.

Gary looked to be happy to see me not so much his son, That prick must be still upset from last night.

Seeing that Brian had his arm around his old lady's waist, it kinda made my stomach feel sick, god that grosses me out just looking at them.

"Stephen it's so good to see you again, thank you for inviting us today. You have an Amazing yacht on your hands. I myself have been looking for a yacht similar to the one you have here, maybe if your available sometime we can go together yacht shopping?"

"Ya for sure that sounds great but it would have to take place this week. I'll be heading back to New York very soon."

God being this nice made me feel sick.

"Come sit all of you and enjoy yourself," I say to them.

Snapping my fingers I call out to Jack. "Jack come here and bring us drinks."

Jack huffed when I called out to him. 

I had overheard him say in a low voice for only I could hear, "Of all fucking people here you're going to make me be your bitch? If I was you I wouldn't drink your drink when I bring it." Jack said with an evil smile on his face.

I laughed at this dick, he was really funny.

Jack didn't realize that I was helping him out by making him, my butler.

It gave him an easier chance to get his hands on their cell phones.

When Jack came back with champagne and four glasses, he popped the champagne bottle in front of us pouring each of us a glass.

"Jack when we are done drinking our Champagne I will need you to bring our guests to the cabins below so that they can put on their bathing suits. Also (I look over at Gary and the rest to say) It would be better to leave your belongings down below too in case something happy, you never can tell when being on the water a storm can come around and your items can get wet."

After I said that I gave Jack a wink giving him the hint of this will be your chance to search through their things.

This better work out in my favour, we only have one chance and I needed those phones being tracked and bugged.

"Oh ok, sir," Jack said now understanding what I had meant.

As we drank our drinks Brian looked to be searching for something, his eyes were roaming all around the yacht.

Clearing his voice he said,  "I thought Miss, Brooklyn would be here with us today? With her being your PA normally you should have her around."

So it was my girl he was looking for, you fucking prick you better not be getting any ideas about her.

"I'm surprised that you had mentioned her by any chance you're not interested in stealing away my assistant are you?"

I laughed to make it sound like a joke so everyone else laughed with me, but I gave a stern look towards Brian who was not laughing.

"No, l wouldn't  have the nerve to do that, I just thought she too would be here today that's all."

Looking this boy over in front of me thinking what the hell was my girl thinking at the time to date him.

He was wearing pink swim shorts with a sack of wrinkly old skin hanging off of him aka Christine.

Making a humming sound I say"She is here, she is just down in my cabin getting herself changed."

I emphasized getting change in my cabin so that Brian wouldn't be getting any ideas about my girl.

BECAUSE SHE WAS MINE.

Clapping my hands together now seeing everyone had finished their drinks.

"Jack please send them down to place their things away to keep them safe and to get changed if needed. I'll meet you all over at the deck pool when you are all finished Jack will show you where to go."

I got up from my seat not looking back at anyone......

___________________________

I'll be back soon with more chapters 🙂