Chapter 33 Time to Party

Brooklyn POV:

Flashing of lights was going off all around Stephen and I as we had stepped out of the limo.

People were screaming, my ears are ringing, there must be at least 50 or more paparazzi swarming around us just so that they could get our picture.

"Stephen look over." Someone hollered out to get his attention.

"No over here Stephen let me take your picture." Another had called out.

"Who is this lovely lady on your arm tonight Mr. McKnight? Is she your girlfriend?" A man said but I couldn't see his face from all the camera flashes.

I held on tight to Stephen's arm to make sure that I wouldn't fall or walk away from his side and end up God knows where probably falling on my ass from these six-inch black stilettos I had on.

" Mr. McKnight word has it that you're here on business?" This time it was a woman's voice that I could hear.

Fuck these cameras I said to myself, they better at least post good pictures of me into their magazines.

Not wanting to stand there any longer, "Stephen let's go inside I can't see a thing from these flashes and I'm starting to get a migraine."

I wasn't sure if he heard me or not because he handed of said a word back in response in any kinda way.

Rolling my eyes still frustrated with this man, he was still pissed from earlier today about our conversations, even the ride over here in the limousine he didn't even say a peep nor took a glimpse my way.

Well, he must have heard what I had said because now we were inside of the Banquet Hall where there were no more Paparazzi around us.

Squinting my eyes a few times to readjust them to the lights inside of this Hall.

Once my eyes came into Focus I took the time to look around and I must say Brian and his father had done an absolutely amazing job.

Taking a deep breath in I could smell the money in this room, The rich and very famous people were there this evening, some were chatting with one another and others were standing at the bar drinking chatting about some big money deal that they ha...

Taking a deep breath in I could smell the money in this room, The rich and very famous people were there this evening, some were chatting with one another and others were standing at the bar drinking chatting about some big money deal that they had come into or dished out.

As I continue looking over the room I see that some people had already found their tables that they would be seated for tonight's event and had already started eating some appetizers.

Waiters and waitresses were going around offering champagne.

"Stay close to my side tonight," Stephen said as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his side.