Chapter 35

Stephen POV:

Oh, I was very pissed at this moment as I watched Brooklyn interactions as she sat at the head table.

It looked to me that she was having a hell of a time openly flirted with that undercover agent, as she sat with her ex and his companions.

Not just once but a few times that son of a bitch kissed my girl on her lips, those were my fucking lips not his to kiss to touch.

I felt helpless at this moment not being able to do anything about it as I watched them, I so badly wanted to go over towards them and snatch Brooklyn's up off her chair planting a kiss on her luscious lips myself to show each and every one of them that she belonged me.

Giving my head a good shake trying to clear my thoughts.

Trying every method to calm myself the fuck down, I even gave myself a pep talk, 'you need to relax or you will be the one who will compromise everything.'

An ill-streaking voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Baby, Why are you looking over at that table? Do you know any of them? They look really rich and well none around here."

Huffing, dame you Brooklyn for leaving me with this woman as you go off fucking around on me.

With a fake smile, I say, "Yes I do and I also see that my PA has also sat down with them. They are the hosts of this evening the Cooper's."

Trying my best not to show my jealousy.

"Oh, I see that woman now over there sitting at the table. Wow baby it looks like she did find herself a sexy man for tonight, but you're more fuckable than him." Candy was trying her best to sweet-talk me but she would need to do more than that to get into my pants.

The hall started to calm down as people were now trying to find their seating to sit down before the dinner would start.

Let's go and find our seats......

Brooklyn's POV:

I sat around a table that seated 10 people but there were only 6 of us

My mother Christine Carter was seated right beside
Brian showing everyone that she was his date for that evening.

She looked very happy with a smile on her face looking all lovey dubby but for Brian, he looked to be unhappy as he played with a napkin in his hands trying not to make any kind of eye contact with me.

I bet he must be feeling guilty.

Moving my eyes off of those two I moved my eyes towards Gary Cooper Brians's fuck face father who I loathe with a passion.

If looks could kill this man would be 6 feet underground.

He had brought a female companion that I have never met before she looked to be around Brian's age.

Looking at these men before me I can honestly say that they are complete strangers to me.

I would have never thought that Brian of all people would be here with my mother as his date knowing now that they shared the same bed.

And for his father, this was a first for me.

I had never once seen this man bring a woman into his home but now look he is openly rubbing this young women's leg right before me who is half his age, I am absolutely baffled.

I laughed inward to myself 'Oh Stacy you truly were blinded back then in the past not seeing their true nature.

Each couple had an empty seat beside them on either side and the same went for Nick and I.

I noticed right away when I first joined their table all eyes whereupon me before I had introduced myself.

First-person to break the Silence at the table was my so-called mother.

She looked me over "You look very familiar to me do I know you from somewhere?"

Well I hope you knew me I am your daughter dumb ass but I didn't say that out loud.

Instead of answering right away, I entwined my left hand with Nicks's right hand, after I had done that I placed our joint hands upon the table for all eyes to see.

Nick then took the initiative on his part.
He leaned his body over towards me moving his face so that both of our faces were facing each other.

He gave me a wink with his eye for only I could see before he planted a kiss upon my lips.

Once we pulled apart he said out loud "You taste so sweet."

This guy was really something, He knew he was playing with fire at this moment and I also knew it as well.

If Stephen is watching us which I knew he was he will make himself known soon because I knew how possessive he can be.

A little hand holding is nothing compared to physical contact as of kissing will in-range his anger.

A clearing of a female voice was overheard.

Both myself and Nick looked towards my mother who had spoken.

"I asked you a question."

Making a fake laugh sound from my mouth, "Sorry about that I got distracted what was the question again?"

"I asked you if we have met before." She looked irritated.

Placing a trying to think look onto my face to show that I was thinking, "Hmmm I don't believe we have maybe I remind you of someone?"

The sign of guilt was written all over your face.

That pleased me a lot, I wanted her to feel that way, they all should feel guilty.

Their lies and deception have brought this all on and I am to Revenge my girls and myself.

I'll take them all to hell with me if I have to.....

__________________________

Hello,

Thank you for reading my story, I just wanted to let you know that I hope you all bear with me for a few days so that I can write a few more chapters in advance so I can post each day.

For this week I won't be posting every day because I will be working on writing chapters for this novel.

Thanks for your understanding. 🙂💕

Thank you for all your votes