Chapter 34

Brooklyn POV:

At that moment he had turned his body towards me there was a big smile on his face until he had realized who I really was.

As his eyes went wide in shock the words  "Stacy?" Where said from his lips.

This was the time where I needed to put my acting skills to use.

"Stacy? Nope sorry hun my name, not Stacy but if you want me to be this so-called Stacy for you darling I have no problem doing so." I sent him a flirtatious smile with a wink of my eye.

His checks went instant red, "Stop playing games Stacy, I know that it's you. Changing your hair colour and putting coloured contacts in your eyes won't change who you are. what are you even doing here anyways of all places? He asked in a very low voice so that others could not hear our conversation.

Instead of owning up to him to who I really was I then placed my hands onto his Broad shoulders as I pressed my front body towards his front body so that there wouldn't be any space between us.

"I don't know who this Stacy girl is but my name is Brooklyn sweetheart and your more than welcome to be screaming that name out loud as u cum into me. Why don't we go somewhere else and have a little fun together?"

Nick was shocked his face said it all to me and if I was correct I think he was even up for the idea.

I felt something poking into my stomach and I'm pretty sure it wasn't a banana.

"Nick my man there you are I have been looking all over the place for you, I should of none you would be at the bar with a woman on your side. Who is your date?"

Not taking my eyes away from Nick's face I could see the Panic look in his, yes, We both knew who that voice had belonged to.

Playing with the collar of Nick's shirt I then patted his shoulder to get his attention as I placed a kiss on his cheek, once I had his full attention like I wanted I then Turned my body around to face the voice that I knew so well.

My eyes looked into Brians's eyes, as his eyes looked into mine, he gave me this odd look not sure what he was thinking at this moment.

He went to speak but I beat him to it, " Hey sweet cheeks the names Brooklyn and what might yours be?" Sending him a wink.

My old self was never this flirtatious with anyone, not even him.

I kept myself very low-key trying not to get anyone's attention, My mother would always say that I acted like an old lady and that she always wondered what Brian had seen in me to want me as his girlfriend.

I guess once I was out of the pitcher that was when she had made her move on him, which I am not that surprised in any way.
She loved the young and rich.

Brian looked me over a few times not saying a word.

Nick had his arm wrapped around my waist holding me very tight to his side, I knew with any doubt that if Brian would figure out who I truly was that Nick would run with me in his arms so that he could keep me safe.

Clearing my throat I then said, "Are you ok hunny you look like you have seen a ghost?"

"Ummm no-no umm you just look familiar in some stored away." That was all he said.

"Let me guess is it a girl named Stacy? This sexy beast beside me had called me that name not too long ago. To be honest I'm starting to feel a little jealous towards this Stacy girl whoever she maybe."

I placed a small pout onto my lips giving both men the puppy dog eyes trying to get their sympathy, hoping that this might work in my favour.

"Sweetheart don't say that."
Said Nick giving me a light pick on my lips."

Shit, I hope Stephen had not seen that but also hoped that he had.

I was still pissed about earlier today plus knowing that slut was on his arm who I know for a fact was trying her best to seduce him.

As I smiled up at Nick as I acted like a high school teenager with giggling noises coming out of my mouth.

"I'm going to leave you two be and I'll meet you at the table, Nick, Oh and Brooklyn if you would like you are more than welcome to have dinner at our table we have extra seats."

"Oh thank you that is very sweet and kind of you. I think I might take you up on that offer. I would love to get to know Nick's friends better. Nick why don't we go and sit down my legs are starting to hurt from all this standing that we have been doing."

"Alright but first I need to speak to you so how about we meet you back at the table Brian."

"Ok know worries see you soon," Brian said as he walked off.

Nick hadn't said a word but he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the ballroom and into the hallway so that we could be alone as everyone now had found their tables where they would be sitting for the rest of the night.

"What are you trying to do Stacy? Don't you realize you going to fuck up my cover playing these games?" He said in a harsh tone.

Now I was starting to get pissed off at him and his fucking undercover bull shit.

All this time I have been sitting back waiting to get his phone call stating that
Brian and his father have finally been arrested and that I could start my life over again with my girls.

Giving Nick an angry look I then Said" I'm tired of waiting around so now we are going to play MY way and fuck your undercover story. I'm going to use you as my ticket to get inside their home. So you better shut up and deal with it. From now on your going to be my boyfriend and bring me where ever they might be and you better act like we are together as well. So don't fuck it up do you hear me?"

And with that, I dragged Nick back into the ballroom towards the table where Brian and his father sat including my mother acting like No other than a woman named Brooklyn.

__________________________