Part ~ One

❣︎ Naomi's POV ❣︎

"I'm coming back to school today and I know you missed me." my best friend said over of the phone. "Whatever." I laughed. "It's ok, you can put on an act but I know you do." he replied in a more serious manner.

"Goodbye Eli, I have to get dressed." I said as I disregarded his last statement. "I want to watch." he responded. I could sense him smirking through the phone. "Eli!" I shouted. "I'm just joking...maybe." he mumbled.

"Goodbye sir, I'm hanging up the phone you fucking pedo." I remarked. "Don't ever call me that shit again Naomi." he responded before hanging up.

Looks like someone's mad. I love it when he's mad.

"Good morning!" I shouted as I walked into my mother's room. "Naomi, no we're not doing this." my mother immediately responded.

"Ugh, you're so boring." I said while laying beside her. She pushed me off her bed. I fell straight to the floor, unable to catch myself.

"Damn! Rude much?" I complained while standing up. "Little girl you're in my room being loud, that's what's rude." she chuckled but I could tell she meant it.

"Make sure you wake your sister up." she said as she rolled over. "Ok." I sighed before walking out.

I walked down the hall towards my sister's room. Her door was shut as always. Every time I walk over here I accidentally read the poster on her door that she made.

'The worlds largest door is 456 feet tall' is what the poster says.

I knocked on the door. "Come in" she immediately answered. I opened the door and walked into the most organized and clean room in the house.

"What are you doing?" I asked, noticing she was hanging off her bed with a book in her hand.

"I'm reading, you should try it sometime." Nora responded. "I actually do read, thank you very much." I retorted. "Oh really? Spell sesquipedalian." she demanded.

"Ew no, what does that even mean?" I asked. "It means big word but also someone that uses big words. Something that you try to do a lot, to impress your teachers." she explained while sitting up. "...but you're really not that book smart." Nora continued.

"Uh...thank you? I prefer to save my brains for something else." I winked. "Ew." she whispered. I laughed before heading downstairs. Nora soon followed.

"Did you know the average age people lose their virginity is 17?" she questioned while trailing behind me. "Nope, that's nice to know...I guess." I shrugged, with a confused look. "Well, 17.4 to be exact." Nora continued.

"Again, that's nice." I said while passing her a breakfast bar. "Thank you but I already ate." she stated. I sighed before taking it out of her hand.

"Fine, I'll eat it." I said while opening the wrapper. "Two is not the serving size." Nora mumbled. "Listen here Nora, it doesn't matter!" I snapped.

"I can tell that I'm annoying you so I'll just be in the living room but before I go, it's best to drink water when you wake up...before eating." she stated.

"Ok sweetie, thank you." I said with a forced smile.

"Also, you're a bitch." Nora spoke before walking into the living room.