Part ~ Twenty Three

WARNING: Sexual/Steamy content ahead...

❣︎ Elias's POV ❣︎

"Eli, baby wake up" I heard Naomi say while I was half asleep. She opened my curtains, letting the sun in. I sighed and rolled over. "Eli, stop it's 11 and we have things to do today" she spoke.

I grabbed a pillow and put it over my face. "You're so difficult in the morning" she mumbled in annoyance. "Fine, if you don't want to wake up, I'll wake you up" she said before it went silent. What the hell is she doing now?

I wanted to know what she had planned but I was too lazy to move the pillow. After a few seconds I began to fall back asleep. I went to sleep for what felt like a few seconds before I woke up moaning Naomi's name. Without looking I knew Naomi was sucking my dick.

I was still pretty soft but I was quickly growing in her mouth. "Love?" I moaned into the pillow. "Hm?" she answered while still sucking. "Why are you doing this to me?" I groaned.

She stopped sucking and removed my dick from her mouth. "Look, I want to show you something" she softly said. I removed the pillow from my face and looked down at her. Naomi looked at me with an evil but flirtatious smile.

She then maintained eye contact as she licked and sucked my balls individually, knowing how sensitive they were. I bit my lip at the sight. Another moan left my mouth as she began sucking the head of my dick.

I couldn't help but to grab her hair and thrust up into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat almost every time. She let out a few moans herself which drove me crazy.

Naomi then pulled away, followed by strings of spit. "Mm, you're so nasty" I whispered. "For you daddy" she smiled before quickly deep throating my dick. I love those words. I felt the sensation began to raise. "Fuck! Naomi, I'm gonna cum" I groaned as she stroked my dick while sucking.

Naomi's pace became faster each second. I closed my eyes as my toes curled. "Oh, I fucking love you" I groaned as I came into Naomi's mouth.

My body twitched a few times as Naomi continued to stroke and suck me off. I became too sensitive and started breathing heavy. My body didn't even allow me to speak.

I quickly grabbed Naomi's hair as another feeling washed over me. A mixture of pain and pleasure is what I felt as I came for the second time in a row. "Naomi...f-fuck" I could barely moan as the second orgasm felt better then the first.

She had a smile of satisfaction as she licked the last bit of cum from my tip. Naomi then went to the bathroom to clean herself. A few minutes later I got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Oh, you're up now" Naomi sarcastically teased while doing her skin routine. "I don't feel like leaving anymore. Let's stay here, and have some fun" I suggested as I grabbed her waist from behind. "No" she laughed. "No?" I questioned with a frown.

"We have errands to run and your mother will be home soon" she explained. "I guess you're right" I sighed. I went to turn on the shower.

Once the two of us finished getting ready, we ate breakfast then got into my car to leave. Whenever I was with Naomi I always made sure to take my car for a specific reason. Just in case.

—————————

It was around 4pm. Naomi and I were just finishing up on our errands we were busy with. "I think I'm hungry" Naomi sighed. "You think?" I asked while making a left hand turn. "Yea...I could just be horny" she expressed. "Oh?" I responded with a smirk.