Part ~ Three

WARNING: Sexual/Steamy content ahead...

❣︎ Elias's POV ❣︎

"Harder" Naomi moaned loudly. She gripped my veiny arms as I thrusted into her harder each time. "Yes" she moaned. We locked eyes before roughly kissing and pushing our sweaty bodies together. She pulled away and started sucking on my neck. I soon returned the action on her chest. "Eli...Eli..."

"Eli, open this door right now!" I heard my mom shout. That's when I realized it was just a dream. A wet dream...about my best friend. I looked down and saw the mess I made in my sleep.

"Shit" I whispered to myself. "Eli, I'm not going to tell you again!" she continued to shout. "Uhh, one second" I rushed out when I noticed I still had an erection from the dream. "No, open the door now! You're an hour late for school" she explained.

"What? I thought it was Sunday..." I said while rolling over and reaching for my phone. I turned on my phone and seen multiple notifications and that it was in fact Monday.

"Oh my fucking gosh" I whined while covering my face with a pillow. "What was that?" she asked. "Nothing" I replied.

"You have three seconds to open this door" she voiced. "Mom, I can't" I responded. "Why not?" she questioned. "Um because...my...leg hurts really bad" I lied.

"Whatever, you have ten minutes to get ready and go to school or you're in trouble" she threatened.

"Ok" I replied. I finally got up and snuck into the bathroom to clean up and get dress. When I finish I put my sheets in the washer and then went to school.

I finally arrived at school and unfortunately I had a class with Naomi this period. To top it off, I had to sit next to her for a project. I was highly considering skipping that class but the project's worth half of my grade.

"Hi, you're really late to school today" Naomi said as I sat down. "Don't you think I know that?" I mumbled. "What?" she asked. "I didn't say anything" I quickly responded. "Oh ok, do you want to see my notes?" she gestured her book my way.

"Nope, I'm fine" I answered while I unzipped my book bag. "How are you going to do the project then?" she laughed. "I'll get the notes from someone else" I responded.

"Uh, that doesn't make any sense but ok" she mumbled. "I can hear you" I stated. "Ok" she replied.  "What's wrong with you this morning? You seem irritated" she touched my shoulder. "Nothing, I'm fine" I responded as I pulled away.

"Oh, here's your shirt" she said before reaching in her bag and taking out one of my shirts. "I washed it" she continued. "Why do you have my shirt?" I genuinely asked.

She started laughing. "Your joking right? You gave it to me at the party" she confidently said. "I don't remember doing that" I honestly explained. "Really? You were that drunk?" she asked. "I don't know" I answered in an annoyed manner.

"So you don't remember...the closet thing?" she almost whispered. "What is the closet thing? What does that mean?" I was more then confused.

"Nothing. Don't even worry about it" she said with a fake smile, as if she was hiding something. "Whatever" I sighed. "Oh yea, I have practice today, so we can work on this at lunch if you want" she suggested. "I don't know, I'll see" I responded.