Part ~ Thirty Nine

❣︎ Naomi's POV ❣︎

A few weeks had gone by since finding out about what happened to Nora. It still hurts me to imagine somebody could do that to my little sister. But I tried not to think about it too much. Nora seems fine and told me multiple times that she was okay.

Nora acts as if she almost happy to know the truth and that everyone else knows she didn't cheat on Zoe. Poor thing, always putting others before herself.

All of us were currently waiting at the movies for Zoe. I had invited her last minute to join us on a group outing. "Zoe just texted me. She said we can go ahead into the theater because she's running a little late" Heaven spoke loudly.

"She doesn't want to see me, does she?" Nora immediately questioned. The two hadn't seen each other since the wedding.

"Why would she not want to see you? She knows the truth now" Heaven responded. "Yea man calm down, I'm sure that's not the case" Eli attempted to lighten Nora's mood. We decided to wait a few minutes before heading into theater.

Eventually Nora, Eli, Heaven, Chris and I headed towards the theater room. "Hey guys" we heard from behind us as we were about to enter. Zoe was walking up to us but she wasn't alone, she was with another woman. It became pretty obvious Nora wasn't a fan of that.

"Who the fuck is that?" I heard Nora ask. "Nora, shh" Heaven quickly voiced, before smiling at the woman with Zoe.

The woman with Zoe stood a little taller then Zoe herself, wore a white button down with blonde hair. She was obviously masc.

"Nora!" Zoe squealed before running to give Nora a hug. Nora quickly grabbed Zoe's wrist, stopping Zoe from hugging her. "Who's that?" Nora questioned, nodding at the woman, getting their tickets.

"Nobody" Zoe giggled while trying to get out of Nora's hold. Nora sarcastically mocked Zoe's giggle. "Zoe, who is she?" Nora asked once more.

"I work with her, she's like one of the co-managers and I want a promotion so I'm trying to see if I befriend her, could I get a promotion" Zoe explained. That is actually not so bad of a plan.

"Who did you think she was?" Zoe questioned. "Nobody, like you said" Nora answered.

"You're lying. Anyways, can you let go of my wrist now...I want to hug you" Zoe admitted. Nora slowly let go of Zoe's wrist before pulling her into a tight hug.

Meanwhile, the rest of us awkwardly watched the two interact.

The blonde woman slowly approached the two hugging. She cleared her throat getting their attention. Nora ignored her for a moment. The blonde woman made the sound for a second time.

Zoe and Nora slowly pulled away from each other. "Margo" the blonde woman extended her hand to Nora, attempting to greet her. Nora looked at the woman's hand for a moment before looking back at her and walking away.

"Nora" Zoe called. "Yes" Nora immediately turned around. Nora had to be under Zoe's spell by the way she responded to her.

Zoe gave Nora a look. Nora must've understood as she sighed and went to shake the woman's hand.

"Oh, so you're Nora. The ex" Margo spoke, as she gave Nora a not so impressed look. "Cute" Nora smirked, pulling away from the handshake and walking away. Well that went better then expected, knowing how Nora gets about Zoe.