Part ~ Twenty Nine

WARNING: Sexual/Steamy content ahead...

❣︎ Naomi's POV ❣︎

"When is my food coming?" Zoe whined as the look of annoyance crossed her face. Zoe was currently eating Nora's food. "I don't know but when it gets here I'm eating it...your food that is" Nora spoke. Zoe and Nora look at each other before smiling.

"You're so dirty minded" Zoe laughed. "Me? You smiled too" Nora voiced. "No, I only smiled when you looked at me. I wasn't even thinking like that until you said 'your food that is'..."Zoe argued while laughing.

"Yea...sure" Nora smirked. "Just admit it, you're dirty minded" Zoe said with her hand over Nora's mouth. "No, I'm not" Nora tried to argue.

Eli and Chris immediately looked at Nora and gave her a look as if she was lying. "What?" Nora asked them, in response to them looking at her. "Nora, you know damn well that's a lie" Eli spoke.

"Need I bring out the group chat messages?" Chris said in response to Nora's comment. "No, please chill" Nora immediately responded while reaching for Chris's phone as he took it out.

"What messages?" Zoe questioned. "These" Chris answered while showing his phone to Zoe. "Stop" Nora laughed while snatching Chris's phone.

I began to laugh to myself as Chris and Nora fought for Chris' phone. I noticed a waitress walking towards our table with a plate of food. We were all still on vacation and currently was eating lunch at a restaurant.

"Hi, I have an order for Zoe. The sando special-" the waitress began to speak. "Oh, that's me" Zoe said, reaching for the plate. Both Zoe and the waitress' hands were on the plate while the waitress stared at Zoe in an admiring way.

"You're very pretty" the waitress smiled at Zoe.

"Aw, thank you. So are you" Zoe returned the compliment. "Oh no, nothing compared to you. You're literally drop dead gorgeous" the waitress continued.

Nora rolled her eyes before taking the plate out of the twos hands and sitting it down on the table. "She is isn't she?" Nora interrupted before slowly kissing Zoe's hand.

"O-Oh you two are dating! That's so cute...anyways like I was saying you're so...so so pretty" our waitress continued while giving Zoe a suggestive look. She then walked away, leaving all of us at the table too stunned to speak.

"Hm, so that happened" Heaven spoke first, breaking the silence. "Yea...it did" I emphasized.

"She just...ignored my existence" Nora slowly stated with a speechless face. "That's disrespectful, I want to talk to her manager" Nora continued. "And say what? Your employee flirted with my girlfriend and acted as if I wasn't there?" I teasingly questioned.

"I don't...I don't know" Nora responded, still shocked. "It's ok guys. This is the first time that we're in the same place and Nora isn't the person being hit on. It may take a little while to sink in, she's not used to this" Zoe jokingly but seriously explained.

"So what you're saying is...?" Heaven began to say with a confused look.

"Women, girls even, hit on her all the time because hello! She's masc, and you can tell she's gay...as fuck. But me, I look like the stereotypical straight girl, so nobody expects me to be gay" Zoe further explained.