Part ~ Thirty Two

❣︎ Naomi's POV ❣︎
*a year later*

"Where the hell is your sister?" my mother asked while setting the dinner table. "Woah, we have young ears around" Eli said while covering Noella, our daughter's ears. "You're right, sorry" my mother sighed.

We were all at my mother's house for thanksgiving. Even Heaven, Chris and Eden were already here and they're always late. Nora and Zoe were almost two hours late. "I say we eat" I sighed while helping my mother. "We can't do that" my mother laughed.

"Why not?" I questioned. As my mother began to answer the question, we heard a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it" Chris said while walking towards the front door. In walked Nora and Zoe. "Ah, so nice of you guys to finally show up" I sarcastically spoke.

"Nora and Zoe, where's your keys?" my mother questioned. "Zoe lost hers and I left mines home" Nora answered. "You should leave it on your keychain or something" Eli suggested. "No shit" Nora sarcastically replied.

"Noella is right here" Eli stated while covering her ears once more. "Sorry" Nora mouthed.

Nora began to walk towards the living room. "Wait, Nora come here" our mother demanded. Nora looked confused but walked back over to our mother.

"What are these?" our mother asked as she pointed at Nora's neck. "Huh? Shit, I forgot about those" Nora said, quickly walking away while covering her neck. "What is it? I want to see" Heaven asked as she chased my sister around the house.

"Ouu, Nora has hickeys!" Heaven shouted.

"Hickeys? Wait, let me see" I said as I ran over to Nora and Heaven. "Let go" Nora told Heaven as she tried to run away. Heaven and I both held Nora down against the couch. My eyes widen at the sight of four hickeys on Nora's neck.

"Get off" Nora quietly laughed. A few seconds later, Nora got out of our hold and ran behind Zoe, who was laughing at the situation. "Baby, tell them to stop harassing me" Nora said to Zoe.

"I wasn't trying to harass you. It's just, seeing you with hickeys is foreign and I wanted to see if Heaven was being delusional or telling the truth" I explained to Nora.

"Yea, sure" Nora responded as if she didn't believe me. "Anyways, where's my little niece?" Nora asked but it wasn't really a question. "With her father" I answered, pointing in their direction. Nora gave me a 'duh' look before walking over towards them.

Not too long after, we began to pray over our food before eating. Half way into eating, Noella started to cry. I softy rocked her in my arms in attempt to calm her. "Why is she crying?" Eden slowly questioned. "She's just tired" I answered while putting Noella's pacifier back in her mouth.

"Do you want me to hold her love?" Eli asked me. "No, you can finish your food first" I responded. "It's fine, I'll hold her" Eli insisted, taking Noella into his arms. He then stood up and walked around with her.

"Aw, that's sweet" my mother expressed. "Yea...he's good with her" I smiled.

—————————

Zoe, Heaven and I were putting up the leftovers and washing dishes. My mother was in the living room playing with Noella and Eden. And the other three musketeers were in Nora's old room, doing god knows what.

"So...how's the relationship going?" I asked Heaven. "Fine, but...Chris wants to have another child" she responded. "Another?" Zoe questioned. "Yes, another and if I'm being honest, when I first got pregnant with Eden I wasn't ready. Now I'm used to being a mother but there's always something new everyday" Heaven explained.

"Yea, I know what you mean" I spoke. "It's not that I don't want another child, I just want to wait. But then again, I don't want to wait too long because I wouldn't want Eden and her sibling to be so far in age" Heaven sighed.

"Yea, that's understandable" I expressed. "Welp, I think your reasonings for wanting to wait are worth it" Zoe spoke. "I agree" I voiced. "Yea...I think I'll wait another year or two" Heaven said.

"What about you Zoe? Do you and Nora want any children?" Heaven asked with an intrigued smile. "Yea of course, but not anytime soon. We're about to start traveling soon and she also wants to wait until we're married to have children" Zoe explained.

"Married? You guys plan on getting married!" Heaven and I squealed. "In the future" Zoe shyly answered.

"Aw, you guys are so cute" Heaven stated. "Right! The way my sister used to act I would've never imagined her to be like this. She must really love you because she said she would never like anyone or ever get married" I explained.

"Yea, but that was before she knew she was gay. So maybe she was saying that because she was only considering guys" Heaven suggested. "True" I said.

"Naomi" I heard my mother call from the living room. "Yes ma'am" I answered. "Did you pack another outfit for Noella? She had a little accident" my mother explained.

I walked towards the living room. I grabbed the baby bag that was sitting by the door. I then walked into the living room. "Do you want me to change her?" I asked my mother.

"Oh no it's fine sweetie, I can do it. You can relax" she responded. "Ok, are you sure?" I questioned. "Of course. Now go enjoy yourself" my mother told me.

I gave her the bag before walking back into the kitchen.

"But then again, I kind of have been having baby fever a lot lately" Zoe sighed. "Wait, what did I miss? You have baby fever?" I asked Zoe.

"Yea, sometimes but don't tell your sister because then she'll become stressed" Zoe expressed. "Why?" Heaven questioned. "Because she'll start to feel like she has to do this and that...I know she wants to make me happy but sometimes she's only worried about me. I want her to take care of herself more and not only think about what I want or need" Zoe explained.

"Both of you guys are so thoughtful towards each other. I hope you guys stay that way, but in a healthy way" I truthfully expressed. "Yea, me too" Heaven agreed.

"Hey guys, Eden wants all of us to watch a movie with her" Chris pop in the kitchen to say then left. The three of us quickly finished up and went into the living room.

Heaven sat beside Chris, that is until Eden sat in between the two. My mother sat on the right side of Eli while I sat on the left. I held Noella in my arms. Next to me were Nora and Zoe, cuddled up.

We began to watch the movie that Eden picked out. I looked around and smiled at the sight of my closest friends who had become my family. My family. My entire family, they're all I need. A tear left my eye as I looked at Noella, the biggest gift that god gave me.

I promise to cherish and love you for the rest of my life.

~♡︎~♡︎~♡︎~♡︎~
Thoughts??
Big thankyou to all of you reading<3