Part ~ Twenty Five

WARNING: Sexual/Steamy content ahead...

❣︎ Zoe's POV ❣︎

I was sitting in class watching the clock above the classroom door. Today was Nora and I last day of school. Our graduation was in a few days. Constantly, I tapped my pencil against the table in annoyance. Nora and I had the same period, yet she wasn't in class.

Nora had changed a lot over the years. The things she cared about, the way she talked, who she hung around and even her style. Nora went from, the earthy looking nerd that everyone teased, to the masc presenting lesbian that almost every girl in school wanted to fuck.

It was sometimes difficult dealing with how popular she had gotten. It's even more difficult dealing with those fast annoying 9th and 10th graders flirting with her. Although Nora didn't entertain them, she was also a little too nice for my liking.

We were almost halfway through class when the classroom door opened. Nora and a few other of her girl and guy friends walked in while laughing. Nora walked over to her seat which was next to me.

She sat down and began to say something but I turned my back to her. "Baby what's wrong?" she asked while grabbing my waist with both her hands. I didn't respond to her question and kept my back towards her. "Tell me" she softly said while laying her head against my back.

"Why are you late to class?" I finally asked. "I was talking to my counselor" she answered. "How come you walked into class with them?" I questioned, referring to her friends. "It was just a coincidence, I promise" Nora responded.

I could tell when Nora was lying and she wasn't, she was telling the truth.

"I have a note from my counselor if you want to see it" Nora offered. "No, it's fine. I believe you" I stated.

"Hey Nor, you're still coming to the party tonight right?" one of her guy friends shouted from across the classroom room. "Yea, definitely" she quickly answered. I rolled my eyes and put my head down. "What's wrong now?" Nora asked me. "Nothing Nora, don't worry about it" I sighed.

"Well clearly it's something" she responded. "It doesn't really matter Nora, especially right now" I expressed. "Why do you keep calling me Nora?" she questioned. "That's your name isn't it?" I questioned. Nora had gotten used to the other nicknames I called her, she no longer liked being called by her government.

"You know what? Whatever, I think we should talk about this later, in a more private setting" Nora suggested while pointing at a group of people who were clearly eavesdropping. "Fine" I agreed.

—————————

Nora and I were walking down the hallway to my locker before leaving. I had a few things I wanted to keep that were inside my locker.

"Hey Nora" a 10th grader greeted. It was rumored that she had a crush on Nora, which she never denied. I never really paid her attention since she was still young but every now and then, she would test my kindness. "Hi" Nora responded with a forced smile.

"So, today's really your last day?" the girl asked. "Yup" Nora answered while gesturing me to hurry up, obviously trying to avoid the girl. "Aw, I'm going to miss you" the girl said before mugging me and looking at me weirdly. I glared at her but continued to get my stuff.