Part ~ Twelve

❣︎ Elias's POV ❣︎
*a few weeks later*

I was at school earlier then usual because I had to talk to my coach. As I was walking from his office I ran into Tristan. "You know, you're a fucking bitch" Tristan immediately said when we made eye. "If I'm one, so are you" I replied.

"Elias, I'll be the one to tell her when I'm ready but you just keep your mouth shut" he spoke as if he was threatening me.

"I'm not scared of you" I stated. "She already doesn't like you anymore and I'm sure if she finds out she'll hate you. You think just because y'all weren't friends at the time you're so much better then me but that doesn't change the fact that we still fucked. You're not that innocent Eli and you're pathetic. And if you tell her, I'll make sure she wants nothing to do with you" he rambled. "Ok" I simply spoke before leaving.

❣︎ Naomi's POV ❣︎

"Listen Naomi, we need to talk" Tristan said while I walked to my locker. "We don't" I firmly responded. "What do you mean? You've been wanting to talk and now I'm ready to" he expressed.

"Good for you but I don't function on your time, so now it's your turn to do the waiting" I stated before walking away. I walked to my locker and began unlocking the lock.

I felt somebody grab my arm tightly. When I turned around, I seen Tristan. "Get the fuck off of me" I demanded. "I want us to talk" he expressed with a slight attitude. "And I don't want to right now" I aggressively told him while snatching my arm away.

I glanced over and seen Elias leaning on the lockers across from us while observing us. Tristan looked at me with anger in his eyes and I could tell he was about to say something else until Elias walked over and put his arm around me. Tristan looked very confused. I slightly smiled at Elias gesture.

"Naomi, come on" Tristan demanded while trying to pull me by my arm. "Stop" I strongly expressed but he continued to try and pull me. "She said stop" Elias chimed in. "Mind your business" Tristan told Elias. "No, Tristan go before you embarrass yourself" I warned him.

"I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me" Tristan claimed. "There's nothing to talk about" I responded. "What are you talking about?" he asked.

"I want to break up...I'm breaking up with you" I finally told him. "What? You can't do that" he said with a dumbfounded look. "I can and I did, now please get out of my aura" I smiled. "Damn" Elias fake coughed.

I closed my locker after getting my things and Elias reached for my book bag as we started walking to our next class, leaving Tristan standing alone in the hallway.

Elias and I were sitting next to each other in class, working on our final project. "We're not gonna be able to finish this by Friday if we're only working in class" our third and last group member said. "Fine, let's meet at my house Thursday if need be" I suggested. "Ok, I'll let you know" he responded.

"He just wants to hang out with you outside of school" Elias whispered in my ear. "I know" I laughed. I wasn't trying to be rude but it was a little funny in a cute way. I leaned back against Elias who was leaning against the wall.

"Move" Elias teased while pushing me. "No" I responded in a sassy tone. "Hey guys, could we focus more on the project" our group mate said while giving Elias the evil eye.

"Of course, I am so sorry" Elias properly responded before he aggressively pushed me off of him. "Ouch" I whined before slapping Elias on his face. "Look, Elias I think you're disturbing this group from getting great work done, if you continue you'll have to leave this group" our group member told Elias.

I looked at Elias and the both of us tried to hold in our laughs. "I'm terribly sorry" Elias playfully responded to our group member.

❣︎ Tristan's POV ❣︎

I was sitting with most of the people from the basketball team at our lunch table. "Do you want us to handle him?" one of them asked. "No, it's fine" I answered. "Well there they go" another announced with a disgusted look.

I turned around and seen Heaven and Nora walking into the cafeteria, followed by Naomi, Elias and a few others. They all sat down at their usual table.

As lunch went on they all continued playing and laughing. I wouldn't be surprised if they were just being extra. I did start to get irritated and stared at Naomi and Elias without realizing it. Naomi was laying in between Elias's legs while he ran his fingers through her hair.

I'm so heated right now. Things just kept getting worse and making me more irritated. Eventually Elias caught me staring at them and decided to make me mad.

He maintained eye contact with me while softly wrapping his hand around Naomi's neck and putting the lollipop he had in his mouth, in hers.

I instantly stood up and walked towards them. I approached them and pushed Elias. "What the fuck Tristan" Naomi expressed in anger while standing up. "That was uncalled for" Nora added as she also stood up. "Why'd you do that?" Heaven glared at me.

"You guys didn't see that?" I asked, furiously. "See what?" Nora asked. "Elias? He's doing stuff intentionally, he's trying to provoke me" I explained. "Well if that is true, the fact that you know that doesn't make what you did look any better" Nora responded.

"What did he do that was so provoking?" Naomi asked while shaking her head. "He knows what he did" I immediately stated.

"Eli, what did you do?" Naomi asked. "I don't know, he's probably upset I gave you my lollipop" Elias sighed. "Oh come on Tristan, this isn't the first time you've seen us do that" Naomi expressed as she crossed her arms. "It's the way you did it and you know that" I pointed at Elias as some people from the basketball team pulled me away.

"That's embarrassing" I heard Nora say once they brought me back to the table. I sighed, she's right. Everybody at their table got up and walked out. "I changed my mind" I said while catching my breath. "About what?" Malcolm asked. "About y'all handling him" I answered.