Part ~ Eight

WARNING: Sexual/Steamy content ahead...

❣︎ Tristan's POV ❣︎

I was at a party with Eli, except I wasn't with Eli. We both came here together but his attention has been consumed by everyone else but me. I don't even know why I care because we're not dating.

A song started playing and all of a sudden multiple girls crowded Eli and started twerking on him. Oh hell no. That's a problem.

I stared at him enjoying himself with other people that weren't me. I don't usually get jealous over people but I was quite irritated, and I'm sure anyone looking at me could tell.

"Eli" I called but I guess he didn't hear me. "Eli" I called a little louder but he still didn't hear me. I walked over closer to the pool, which he was in.

"ELI" I shouted in annoyance. "WHAT?" he finally answered. "Get the fuck out!" I said without realizing I did at first. "No" he immediately responded. He then started smirking as if he was up to something.

He slowly started tongue kissing one of the girls from earlier while staring at me. I knew he was intentionally doing this to tease and annoy me.

I ignored him and walked away. I was standing off to the side where nobody was, under a tree. I was scrolling on my phone while leaning against the tree.

I looked up and seen Eli walking towards me. "Tris why'd you walk away?" he asked, knowing he knew the answer. I ignored him and didn't answer. "Are you mad at me?" he grabbed my waist.

"Don't touch me" I demanded while pushing him off of me. "Why not? Did I make you mad?" he smirked. "No" I answered. "Aw, look at the baby" he teased.

"You're so fucking annoying" I said. "I know...now give me a kiss" Eli attempted to kiss me. "Ew, no, you was just kissing that girl" I complained. "Mm, I'm sorry" he said with his face against my neck. "No you're not" I responded.

"Yes I am" he chuckled with his lips against my neck. "Eli get off, you're still wet from the pool" I stated. "And I can be wet from something else if you just let me-" he started. "Eli, shut up" I laughed.

"Make me" he said while softly laughing. "I'm serious" I expressed. "So am I" he responded. He slowly started kissing my neck with his hand under my shirt. Eli's hand started slowly going lower.

I soon pulled away. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing" I answered. "You sure?" he continued to ask me. "Yes, I am" I reassured him.

"Are you still mad at me?" Eli asked. "I can't be mad at you. You can't help it if you're popular, and cute, and sexy, and...want to intentionally kiss a random girls to make me jealous" I quickly expressed as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I didn't kiss her just to make you jealous" he responded. "Then why were you staring at me while doing it?" I questioned. "I was...imagining kissing you" he said while pulling me closer to him. "That's bullshit" I chuckled.

"Maybe" he whispered while biting his lower lip. "You know I'm a guy right? I'm not gonna fall for your little games. I know almost every game in the book" I stated.

"I'm not playing games though. I have no reason to, one because I'm not in a relationship, two I don't even play games with people...oh and she kisses better than you" he claimed. "Whatever" I sighed. The both of us silently stared at each other for a moment.