Part ~ Thirty Three

WARNING: Sexual/Steamy content ahead...

❣︎ Nora's POV ❣︎

"Guess whose birthday's coming up?!" Zoe shouted, running into our bedroom from our kitchen. "Not yours" I joked in a serious manner. "It is mines" she jumped on the bed. "You look like a little child" I laughed. "Come on! Join me baby" Zoe smiled.

"I'd rather not" I closed my laptop and sat it on the desk next to our bed. "Ok fine" she sighed, falling onto the bed. She rolled next to me and smiled. "So...?" I began.

"So?" Zoe encouraged me to continue. "So what do you want for your birthday?" I questioned. "I wanna go on a cruise" she answered. "Ok and what else?" I moved a strand of hair behind her ear. "I don't know, I just want to go away somewhere nice and pretty" she fiddled with the watch on my wrist.

"With me?" I softly asked while kissing her lips. "Ugh, if you want to come I guess. I was planning on taking my girlfriend though" Zoe smiled.

"I am your girlfriend" I pressed my lips against her neck. "No" Zoe laughed. "And you're my girlfriend" I softly wrapped my hand around her neck. "Nope" she teased.

"You know what? You're right, you're not my girlfriend. You're my wife!" I hovered over top of her.

"Wife huh?" Zoe blushed.

"Yea...now come here so I can put a baby in you" I wrapped her legs around my waist. "It doesn't work that way" Zoe laughed. "Unfortunately" I sighed before Zoe's consistent laughter made me laugh.

Both, her laugh and smile were contagious.

"I love you so much" I said in a whisper. "I love you more" she softly responded. Her nose lightly brushed mines, followed by her lips against mines.

My hands traveled up her body. Slowly and gently my hand snaked it's way under her shirt. The sweet sound of her moan against my mouth filled the room when I caressed her tìtties. "Nora..." she mumbled.

"Hm?" I answered, still kissing her. "Stop" she smirked against my lips. "Mm why?" I groaned. "We have things to do today" she responded while removing my hand followed by her pulling her shirt down. I got up and stood at the edge of the bed.

Curiously, I watched as Zoe crawled her way towards me. The look she gave me showed she was up to no good.

Once she reached me, she lift my shirt up. Zoe's lips pressed against my skin, planting kisses on my lower stomach. Her eyes looked up at mines as she slowly unzipped the black pants I wore. Feeling her soft kisses travel lower fueled the lust in my eyes.

"Zoe...what are you doing?" I quietly questioned. Zoe smiled at me before biting her bottom lip. "I want to pleasure you baby" she admitted in a soft tone.

"Oh? I thought you said we have things to do today" I reminded her. "Well it can wait" she stood up. I turned to face her. It's not too often I allow Zoe to physically pleasure me. It's not that I don't want her to because I do, she's amazing in bed...but when she pleasures me I feel vulnerable and I'm still getting used to that feeling.

I fell against the bed as Zoe pushed me down and straddled my waist. My hands traveled to her ass as she kissed and sucked on my neck. "Mm" I heard her moan when I slapped her ass.