Part ~ Twenty Four

❣︎ Naomi's POV ❣︎
*three years later*

I was standing at the kitchen sink, washing dishes. I looked up at the window to see Elias getting out of his BMW with his work bag. A few seconds later I heard the front door open and shut. "Love, I'm home" he announced loudly.

"Yes, I see baby. How was work?" I asked while continuing the dishes. "Ugh. Work. I fucking hate that place. Well it's not so much the place, more so the people there" he began to explain. I smiled at his statement.

"No, love why are you doing the dishes? I said I would do them once I got off work" he sighed. "It's fine, I wanted to" I expressed.

"You never let me help out with anything" he complained. "That's because you're always messing something up" I laughed. "No, I'm not" he said. I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"It's ok baby, you're good at other stuff..." I stated in a suggestive way. "Other stuff?" he questioned while walking closer to me. "Yea...other stuff" I smiled. I felt a slap against my ass and unconsciously let out a soft moan. "What other stuff?" he asked, breathing down my neck.

Before I could say anything he turned the sink water off. "And look at me while you're talking to me" he demanded while grabbing my waist and quickly turning me around to face him.

My eyes wandered the man standing before me. He was wearing a black button down shirt and satin black pants with a black belt. Mm fuck. My eyes travelled up to his face as his low cut facial hair fit him well. Follow by his freshly cut hair. Eli's facial hair made him look just a bit older than 21...and sexier. Daddy.

"Look me in my eyes love" Eli said while moving my face. "Now explain, what stuff am I good at?" he smirked. I traced my finger down his shirt slowly. "I don't know...your job...making me orgasm..." I slowly spoke.

"Really? Elaborate" he whispered in response. "Are you really getting turned on? You're always so horny after work" I teasingly laughed. "Correction, I'm always horny when I come home from work and see that fat ass of yours...you should let me eat it" he smirked while grabbing my ass.

"Baby no" I responded before giving him a peck on his lips. Elias has been asking to eat my ass for almost a year now.

I'm not sure if I should be flattered or alarmed.

"It was worth a try" Eli sighed. "Well if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me" he said while holding back his laughter. "We live in the same house...sleep in the same bed, of course I know where to find you" I said in response to his comment

"Yea we do, don't we? Isn't it great?" he smiled. "Yes, of course. I worry about you sometimes though" I responded. "You probably should, especially when I'm at work. I be tempted to slap every single person there" he expressed as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"Eli! What did I tell you about speaking like that around me?" I voiced. "I'm sorry love, it won't happen again" he apologized with a kiss on my forehead.

"Oh, I just remembered I have to start an order for a customer" I stated as I moved away from Eli's hold. "Look at you. I'm proud of you!" Eli said. "Thank you" I nervously laughed. I fully dried my hands then walked into my home office.

Both Eli and I had an at home office in our four bedroom house. The other two rooms were our bedroom and a guess room for when our parents visited. After Eli graduated early, we decided to live here instead of moving back home.

As I was finalizing the order I had to make, my phone ringed. It was Heaven calling me. "Hey!" I cheerfully answered. "Hey Naomi!" she responded with the same energy.

"What's up?" I asked while leaning back in my chair. "Uh, so Zoe stopped by my house earlier...she's mad at your sister" Heaven spoke. "Again?" I sighed. "Yes, again" Heaven agreed. "Well, did she tell you why?" I asked.

"Yea, something about her being to nice to girls, hanging with her friends too much...oh and something about a tattoo" Heaven explained.

"Wait, Nora has a tattoo?" I asked in a confused tone. "I don't know, does she? I haven't seen her in like a month, she's always hanging out with her other friends" Heaven responded.

"Welp, we know Zoe wasn't lying about that part" I pointed out. "I guess we do" she awkwardly laughed. "We should cut her legs off" I jokingly suggested in a serious manner. "What? Why?" Heaven laughed. "She didn't start acting like this until she grew a few more inches" I expressed.

"No, she was still little sweet Nora even when she grew. It was when she cut her hair..." Heaven argued. "You know what, you're right. She was just my little nerdy Nora and now she's a heartbreaker" I expressed as I fake cried.

I heard Heaven laugh at my comment. "Oh, are you coming down for their graduation next week?" Heaven asked. "Yea, once Eli finalizes his schedule we're coming down" I answered.

"Great! Eden has a lot of drawings she wants to give you" Heaven laughed. "I'm sure she does. Where is she?" I asked. "With Chris at the store, they went to get groceries" Heaven answered. "Aw, that's so cute" I smiled.

Once I finished talking on the phone with Heaven I went out to the living room. Eli was laying on the couch, watching TV.

"Zoe's mad at your best friend again" I told Eli while moving his legs to sit down. "Yea I know, Nora told me" he responded. "You talked to her? She never tells me anything. She barely even bothers to text and call me back" I complained.

"Damn" Eli sighed. "Well does she at least know why Zoe's mad at her?" I asked. "That she doesn't know" Eli answered. "Of course she doesn't" I whispered. "What's that supposed to mean?" Eli questioned.

"Nothing it's just...Nora seems to be a little slow when it comes to things like this. She's book smart but lacks knowledge about topics like these" I explained.

"I wouldn't say that. She just doesn't view certain situations how everyone else does. And let's face it, although she doesn't look much like it anymore, she still has some nerdiness left inside her" Eli expressed. "Yea, I guess you're right" I sighed.

After talking with Eli and arranging for us to leave so we could be at Nora and Zoe's graduation I finished finalizing the order I received.